Author Topic: Lindsey Graham comes to Liz Cheney's defense  (Read 5356 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: Lindsey Graham comes to Liz Cheney's defense
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2021, 07:53:12 am »
christian:
It never occurred to me, Liz Cheney is Roamer ?  Wow, this time I was clueless!
 ****slapping

Yeah, You're clueless alright...

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2021, 07:55:15 am »
@christian

Naw,for one thing I think Jazzman is honest,and for another, she has balls.

GFY @sneakypete See if I help you out next time you need your computer fixed... Just like a Tumper to cut his nose off to spite his face.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 07:56:26 am by roamer_1 »

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2021, 01:27:04 pm »
Bugger off you deep state putz.

Trump phucked up.  Everyone knows it.   But some are too blinded by loyalty  - to who? for what? -  to speak the truth.

Cheney wasn't afraid to speak for those conservatives and other good Americans who think there's something wrong about ginning up a mob to attack Congress in session.  I thank her for that.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2021, 02:03:55 pm »
Trump phucked up.  Everyone knows it.   But some are too blinded by loyalty  - to who? for what? -  to speak the truth.

Cheney wasn't afraid to speak for those conservatives and other good Americans who think there's something wrong about ginning up a mob to attack Congress in session.  I thank her for that.   

Once a troll always a troll. Go back under JoBama's desk and rub his leg hair.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2021, 02:24:11 pm »
@skeeter

The most common complaint I have heard from people shameless enough to admit they voted for Biden is they did so because "Trump is rude and crude. He has no manners."

These people are so stupid they think what the country needs is a President who has good manners and never argues with anyone.

Anybody that stupid shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Had a really good friends wife talking with me about this 3 or 4 days ago,and she said everybody she knew voted for Biden because Trump was so crude. When I asked her about Hunter Biden and the Ukranian mining business,she had never even heard of Hunter Biden,never mind knowing he is Slow Joe's son and his bag man. After I told her this,she said "I don't care. Things like that don't matter."

Seriously.

And some people STILL wonder why women marry and stay with men that beat them,and then sweet talk them out of filing charges or getting divorces. Reality doesn't matter at all to these people when it is compared to image. Image is everything to them.
I'd say we get the government we deserve but Joe Biden, in spite of people like your friend's wife, didn't win.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2021, 02:52:00 pm »
Once a troll always a troll. Go back under JoBama's desk and rub his leg hair.

I could care less about Joe Biden.  And you could care less about the Republican party.

Failed insurrections have consequences,  or at least they should.   Cheney is right.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2021, 02:52:46 pm »
Jazzhead is one of this places special CONSERVATIVES, hate Trump, secret love Biden, and of course Cheney, Romney, McConnell, Graham.  It's all good, just lick the magic toads or smoke the magic weed.

22222frying pan 10144 :blonde moment: :banghead: :mauslaff:

...hmm... it's one thing to disagree with a fellow Briefer and another to personally attack.  It opens the door to getting way off topic and ending productive debate -- just sayin'
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2021, 03:06:03 pm »
...hmm... it's one thing to disagree with a fellow Briefer and another to personally attack.  It opens the door to getting way off topic and ending productive debate -- just sayin'

"Productive debate?"   888mouth
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2021, 03:07:20 pm »
I could care less about Joe Biden.  And you could care less about the Republican party.

Failed insurrections have consequences,  or at least they should.   Cheney is right.

Cheney has every right to voice her opinion. The question is, is her opinion valid or is her opinion because she doesn't like Trump because he was not part of the establishment like her father?

Trump was very clear in his speech stating "PEACEFUL" march.  The word peaceful in no way prompts or suggests insurrection.

I had posted a couple of videos showing non-Trump supporters (BLM/Antifa) getting dressed up as Trump supporters and getting ready for the attack on the capital.  So, I think the possibility of the leftists attacking and blaming Trump and his supporters is probable and by the video that is what happened.

I believe Cheney spoke to soon.  Yes Trump did state that there was fraud (again very probable with what we now know) but he did NOT incite a riot.

Biden in his first few weeks has signed many damaging executive orders and the intent of his administration is to continue the Obama transformation to bring this Republic down.  Cheney not standing behind a President who accomplished so much and helped to turn this country in a better direction I see as strictly political rather then standing for what is right. Maybe she has an eye on 2024? IF Trump had suggested that supporters march to the capital, riot, make people fear, destroy property and make demands, then that would be a whole different picture.  Again, he emphasized "peaceful".

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2021, 03:08:54 pm »

Well ok then.   :seeya:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2021, 03:22:40 pm »

Agree, and I removed my last insult to that misguided Briefer.  I do however, want to remind all of Reagan's 11th commandment around tratement of fellow Republicans. While we might have internal disagreements within the party, what the likes of what Cheney and Romney did make them down right traitors in my opinion. 

And in Cheney's case, I guarntee there will not be calm within the party until this nepotistic bitch given the heave hoe form party leadership.  THEN rely on the good people of Wyoming to throw her out to the curb.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2021, 03:26:09 pm »
Agree, and I removed my last insult to that misguided Briefer.  I do however, want to remind all of Reagan's 11th commandment around tratement of fellow Republicans. While we might have internal disagreements within the party, what the likes of what Cheney and Romney did make them down right traitors in my opinion. 

And in Cheney's case, I guarntee there will not be calm within the party until this nepotistic bitch given the heave hoe form party leadership.  THEN rely on the good people of Wyoming to throw her out to the curb.
This ought to make you feel a little better.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,427799.msg2374844/topicseen.html#msg2374844

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2021, 05:23:52 pm »

Why should one respect Reagan's 11th commandment for a man who threatens to bolt and form his own party?

Why should Cheney be given the heave-ho for voting her conscience concerning a man whose actions led directly to the degradation of Reagan's Shining City?

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2021, 05:33:47 pm »
Cheney has every right to voice her opinion. The question is, is her opinion valid or is her opinion because she doesn't like Trump because he was not part of the establishment like her father?

Trump was very clear in his speech stating "PEACEFUL" march.  The word peaceful in no way prompts or suggests insurrection.

I had posted a couple of videos showing non-Trump supporters (BLM/Antifa) getting dressed up as Trump supporters and getting ready for the attack on the capital.  So, I think the possibility of the leftists attacking and blaming Trump and his supporters is probable and by the video that is what happened.

I believe Cheney spoke to soon.  Yes Trump did state that there was fraud (again very probable with what we now know) but he did NOT incite a riot.

Biden in his first few weeks has signed many damaging executive orders and the intent of his administration is to continue the Obama transformation to bring this Republic down.  Cheney not standing behind a President who accomplished so much and helped to turn this country in a better direction I see as strictly political rather then standing for what is right. Maybe she has an eye on 2024? IF Trump had suggested that supporters march to the capital, riot, make people fear, destroy property and make demands, then that would be a whole different picture.  Again, he emphasized "peaceful".

Trump's disgrace stems not from his speech on January 6,  but from the totality of his actions that led inexorably and predictably to insurrection.  Remember Trump's explicit direction at the debate to his Proud Boy supporters to "stand by"?   Remember his call to converge on DC on January 6 with the promise that "it will be wild"?   According to research performed by the WSJ, that has been explicitly cited by extremists as the signal they were waiting for to take direct action.

I understand that reasonable minds may differ,  but in my opinion there is little doubt that Trump incited and encouraged what happened at the Capitol.  Most damning,  perhaps,  is his refusal to call off his dogs even as cops were being beaten and the physical danger to Congressmen and even his own Vice President was still palpable.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2021, 05:38:10 pm »
Why should one respect Reagan's 11th commandment for a man who threatens to bolt and form his own party?

Why should Cheney be given the heave-ho for voting her conscience concerning a man whose actions led directly to the degradation of Reagan's Shining City?

Trump already said a third Party is not the way to go, but I'm sure you know that and you're sticking to the false claim because that's what you do every freakin' day.  Sometimes I wonder if you are so lacking in self-awareness that you don't even know when you are lying.  It reminds me of somebody so thieving they steal from themselves. and can't even catch themselves doing it.

Cheney needs to be out of Leadership, and sent packing by her voters, which is going to happen over your pleas to keep all RINOs.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2021, 05:42:13 pm »
I understand that reasonable minds may differ ....

Since you consider yourself as the only "reasonable mind on TBR," I can see why you think you are telling the truth when you wrote that.  It's not, it's lie #27,836.

You, sir, are the disgrace.  I still think you know there was fraud because you were personally working a count center in Philly and committing the fraud.  You have yet to deny it so it must be true.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2021, 06:05:53 pm »
Trump's disgrace stems not from his speech on January 6

Is this your way of conceding that everything you've accused Trump of saying in that speech have been pure lies all along?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2021, 06:09:19 pm »
As usual, our side is completely strategically brain dead.  Once again, as evidenced by @Jazzhead usual moronic posts, we are fighting this battle on the lefts terms.  Whether Trump incites or didn’t incite is completely immaterial and a distraction.

There are only a couple of questions that should be answered:

If an election is stolen by one political party, is storming the people’s house an appropriate response?
If not, then what would qualify?
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2021, 06:12:48 pm »

@Jazzhead

Of all the items of evidence introduced in the House for Trump's impeachment, which one do you find to be the most compelling?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2021, 06:20:18 pm »

You've gone full meathead.  Dead from the neck up. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2021, 06:22:39 pm »
As usual, our side is completely strategically brain dead.  Once again, as evidenced by @Jazzhead usual moronic posts, we are fighting this battle on the lefts terms.  Whether Trump incites or didn’t incite is completely immaterial and a distraction.

There are only a couple of questions that should be answered:

If an election is stolen by one political party, is storming the people’s house an appropriate response?
If not, then what would qualify?
it has been interesting to watch the elite & it’s media sputter their indignation over the Capitol riots while carefully avoiding any mention of why those people might have had righteous cause to be pissed.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2021, 06:28:52 pm »
Is this your way of conceding that everything you've accused Trump of saying in that speech have been pure lies all along?

Trump's January 6 speech may have stoked things,  but he had already encouraged his supporters to converge on DC for a "wild" day of protests,  following his explicit admonition to the Proud Boys (!) to "stand by".   Then, while Capitol was under assault,  he was conspicuous by his silence. 

These, as well as his threats to GOP elected officials and even his own Vice President to violate their oaths of office, are among his damning acts, IMO, in which his Jan. 6 speech must be placed in context.

Why do continue to defend the indefensible?   Why cannot you understand why so many conservatives consider what Trump did to be beyond the pale?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2021, 06:30:29 pm »

@Jazzhead

It's good to see you come out of the closet and admit that Trump was a threat to the staus-quo of insider corruption and treason,and that you consider trying to end all that is the equivalent of an insurrection.

Only a  globalist would consider your statement to be true.

As for me,I am proud to say that I am a Nationalist.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2021, 06:31:16 pm »
It would seem that Lindsey Graham has a choice to make.
Is he part of the human race or part of the swamp.
I suppose I haven't listed all the groups he could be aligned with.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2021, 06:36:31 pm »

@Cyber Liberty

True dat. There IS nothing to debate. The Dims stole the election,and likely the future of this nation. Those are the FACTS.

Sooooo,that leaves us with only one issue to debate,which is "Is globalism an improvement over nationalism?"

If you want to live as free as possible and be the "captain of your own ship",you have to vote FOR nationalism.

If you want to be a cog in the Global Machine of Soros and Company,you vote AGAINST nationalism.

It really is as simple as that.

The people currently in charge in DC and in most state houses are NOT our true "representatives". They are,AT BEST,merely employees of either the Chinese on the European banking families.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!