Author Topic: The Lincoln Project Lowlifes and Their Enablers By Julie Kelly  (Read 209 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Lincoln Project Lowlifes and Their Enablers By Julie Kelly
« on: February 02, 2021, 04:20:51 pm »
The Lincoln Project Lowlifes and Their Enablers
No one at the Lincoln Project offers anything of value; they’re cruel and stupid, ugly on the inside and out.
By Julie Kelly
February 1, 2021

The Trump era has spawned an abundance of show clowns clowning either for or against the president. One can’t help but wonder what the country did to deserve the likes of Anthony Scaramucci, Michael Avenatti, and Ana Navarro all foisted upon us at the same time.

Not since the days of James Carville and Mary Matalin has a power couple like the Conways and, unfortunately at least one of their children, epitomized the political war tearing families, friendships, businesses, and the overall country apart.

So it’s appropriate—and gratifying—to see the Lincoln Project, the poisonous outlet co-founded by George Conway, the corpulent husband of Kellyanne, now drowning in its own droppings amid confirmation of one of Washington’s worst kept secrets; co-founder John Weaver is a closet homosexual who preys on young men, some as young as 14. (Karl Rove admitted in an interview Monday that he’s known about Weaver’s behavior since 1988.)

According to a New York Times exposé published over the weekend, nearly two dozen men said Weaver, who is married with two children, “for years sent unsolicited and sexually provocative messages online to young men, often while suggesting he could help them get work in politics.” Weaver mostly attempted to lure his prospects via direct messaging on Twitter.

The “longtime Republican strategist,” as the Times described Weaver, helped manage the failed presidential campaigns of the late Senator John McCain in both 2000 and 2008 and former Ohio Governor John Kasich in 2016. But Weaver and his fellow Lincoln Project lowlifes weren’t bolstered by the media and funded by rich Democratic donors because of winning campaign records or savvy political skills or telegenic good looks.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2021/02/01/the-lincoln-project-lowlifes-and-their-enablers/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: The Lincoln Project Lowlifes and Their Enablers By Julie Kelly
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2021, 04:27:36 pm »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2021, 08:08:20 pm »
Cerno
@Cernovich

This is like a master class in liars tells.

Blinks blinks blinks. Looks down. Swallows hard.

They all knew.

Video:

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1356360258843668485

4:54 PM · Feb 1, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2021, 08:10:00 pm »
Cerno
@Cernovich

This is like a master class in liars tells.

Blinks blinks blinks. Looks down. Swallows hard.

They all knew.

Video:

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1356360258843668485

4:54 PM · Feb 1, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Of course, they did!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien