Author Topic: John Kerry, Global Warming Ghoul  (Read 226 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Kerry, Global Warming Ghoul
« on: February 02, 2021, 02:36:30 pm »
John Kerry, Global Warming Ghoul
I & I Editorial Board
February 2, 2021

I&I Editorial

Presidential climate envoy John Kerry stirred up a black cloud last week when he said the workers who lost their jobs over the administration’s decision to shut down Keystone XL pipeline construction could just make solar panels instead. At least he didn’t tell them they should learn to code. But it was a cruel comment nonetheless, and representative of the political left’s careless destruction of livelihoods in service of their climate god.

At a news conference last week, Kerry said “what President Biden wants to do is make sure that those folks” who lost jobs “have better choices, that they have alternatives, that they can be the people who go to work to make the solar panels.” Unsaid yet clearly understood is the Democrats’ contempt for calloused-hand working class Americans – these “deplorables” just can’t make good decisions and need the guiding hand of government to help them avoid the briar patches and potholes of life.

Kerry went on to scrape coarse-grained sandpaper across workers’ wounds when he admitted the executive order to halt the pipeline is a useless gesture that will have no effect on the climate, since “almost 90% of all of the planet’s emissions, global emissions come from outside of U.S. borders.”

“We could go to zero tomorrow and the problem isn’t solved,” he said.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2021/02/02/john-kerry-global-warming-ghoul/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: John Kerry, Global Warming Ghoul
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2021, 02:46:09 pm »
Dear Lurch:

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2021, 12:42:40 am »
Maybe we're better off that John effin Kerry got picked for this job.
Think of the damage that might be done if they had chosen someone competent.

And once more, I gotta post it:
John Kerry:
A traitor in war.
A traitor in peace.
A traitor to the hearts of his countrymen.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2021, 04:28:58 am »
Dear Lurch:

Personally I always thought Kerry more of a Herman Munster clone, but I guess Lurch works too.

One thing for sure with Biden using these retreads there are a boatload of graphics and memes out there.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2021, 04:45:28 am »
If John Kerry sincerely believes this global warming crap, then why in 2017 did he fork over almost $12 million for a beachfront mansion in Martha's vineyard?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-