Author Topic: REPORT: Murder Rates in Democrat Cities Explode to Record Levels  (Read 218 times)

rangerrebew

REPORT: Murder Rates in Democrat Cities Explode to Record Levels

(Big League Politics) – Murder rates in major American cities surged in record levels in 2020, with the year’s Black Lives Matter street riots and the coronavirus epidemic fueling a spike in violent crime unseen since the early 1990’s.

All of the major US cities beset by the increase in crime are governed by Democrats. Analysis of 57 cities by New Orleans-based crime analyst Jeff Asher reveals that murder rates have surged in 51. 37 of the cities saw their yearly murder rates surge by more than 30% in 2020, a single-year increase in homicides that may be unprecedented in American history. Crime rates have declined since the mid-1990’s, with the advent of 21st century surveillance technology and public demand for incarceration of violent offenders at the time.

More analysis by Forbes shows a mammoth increase in yearly homicides in many troubled cities, including several major left-wing cities that saw increases of more than 50%. Portland and Seattle have become known for their culture of far-left political violence in the year, a phenomenon that accompanies 52% and 74% increases in homicides respectively.

https://thepatriotwatchdog.com/report-murder-rates-in-democrat-cities-explode-to-record-levels/

rangerrebew

Re: REPORT: Murder Rates in Democrat Cities Explode to Record Levels
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2021, 12:00:30 pm »
Now I'd have thought the effort to disband police might have had something to do with it.  But I guess not since the article doesn't mention it. *****rollingeyes*****

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2021, 02:10:41 pm »
A few weeks ago, ABC evening news did have a segment on the rise in crime and did point the blame at low police morale and defunding the police efforts

As per expected, liberals who run the cities still are seeking to defund their police departments. Progressivism/ leftism  is a child’s philosophy.  Individuals with that ideology tend to  make policy decisions based on how those policies make them feel, not on results or consequence

Most reasoning adults oppose efforts to defund police departments, especially in these high crime areas. But the key phrase is reasoning adults. That doesn’t exist on the left.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2021, 06:10:10 pm »
How many of these cities have released violent criminals from prison for their safety, because Covid, while putting the general public at greater risk, oh and along with no bail policies?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2021, 08:28:47 pm »
The flights from urban communities has been accelerating.

Suburbia residential sales is booming.

Ask any realtor.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington