Author Topic: Liz Cheney’s Predestined Future  (Read 142 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Liz Cheney’s Predestined Future
« on: February 01, 2021, 02:35:13 pm »
February 1, 2021
Liz Cheney’s Predestined Future
By C. Edmund Wright

It doesn’t take Nostradamus or Carnac to figure out how the next two years will play out for Wyoming’s lone Congressional representative Liz Cheney. It simply takes a little observation of -- and interaction with -- the Swamp.  As an outside the beltway sometimes political operative and consultant, I’ve had the unhappiness of working with swamp creatures off and on since the 90s 

Liz’s future is easier for me to predict than yesterday’s weather. The broad strokes are a fait accompli.  I’ve seen it many times.  And while it may seem at first glance that her political career is at a dead end, it is far from it.  Liz will be rich very soon, if she is not already.  And she will do as much damage to the Trump/MAGA/Republican brand as she can in the process. This is how the swamp works. And she appears to be swampier than her father, and much more so than the smartest of the clan, her mother Lynne Cheney.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/02/liz_cheneys_predestined_future.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Liz Cheney’s Predestined Future
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2021, 06:42:59 pm »
I say Cheney is done, and I don't care how wealthy she is.

I just know among my friends, they all say they will help fund her primary challenger.

The party needs to purge all RINOs.  ALL!!

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: Liz Cheney’s Predestined Future
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2021, 05:27:02 am »
So, let's say she actually gets axed.   

I don't expect it to happen, actually, but let's suppose.

Will she be picked up as color commentator on CNN, Fox, MSNBC or The View?

The bidding war will be intense.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.