Author Topic: Facebook’s squad of thought police: Devine (New Project Veritas Hidden Camera Video Released)  (Read 196 times)

Offline mountaineer

Facebook’s squad of thought police: Devine
Miranda Devine
January 31, 2021 | 10:28pm
When you see him speak, it’s hard to believe that such a gormless geek as Mark Zuckerberg may be the most powerful person in the free world.

But socially inept tech oligarchs now wield unprecedented power to censor political thought and speech and are transforming America into an authoritarian surveillance state.

For now, it is conservatives they are silencing and demonizing, in partnership with the Democratic Party. ...

Now Facebook has turbo-charged its woke corporate agenda with a new “vice president of civil rights” — an Obama administration alumnus obsessed with systemic police racism — and a global “oversight board” of retired politicians and human-rights activists paid to rubber stamp its crackdown on conservatives, a k a “domestic terrorists.”

Exclusive video of Facebook staff meetings this month provided by a whistleblower to Project Veritas exposes how power-hungry and convinced of their own moral superiority the company and founder Mark Zuckerberg have become.

On Jan. 21, Zuckerberg explains Facebook’s new “mission,” moving the company away from connecting friends and family to connecting people with “communities” that can “develop our values.” ...

(Facebook's new “vice president of civil rights,” Roy) Austin declared he wants “every major decision [at Facebook] to run through a civil rights lens . . . to make not only this country live up to its ideas but to make this company live up to its ideas.”

So Facebook orthodoxy will be the unjust and factually inaccurate view of police as systemically racist ...
More at NY Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

James O'Keefe  @JamesOKeefeIII
FACEBOOK INSIDER LEAKS: Zuck/FB Execs Admit FB has "too much power"
HOURS OF VIDEO!
FB wants to “work ... with [Biden] on some of their top priorities”
“Biden already issued a number of exec orders on areas that we as a company really care quite deeply about”
#ExposeFacebook
8:59 PM Jan. 31, 2021
January 31, 2021
FACEBOOK INSIDER LEAKS: Hours of Video of Zuckerberg & Execs Admitting They Have ‘Too Much Power’ … FB Wants to ‘Work ... with [Biden] on Some of Their Top Priorities’ … ‘Biden Issued a Number of Exec Orders…We as a Company Really Care Quite Deeply About’

* Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook CEO: “I know this is just a very difficult moment for a lot of us here [at Facebook], and especially our black colleagues. It was troubling to see how people in this [Capitol] mob were treated compared to the stark contrast we saw during [Black Lives Matter] protests earlier this [past] year.”

* Zuckerberg: “The president [Trump] intends to use his remaining time in office to undermine the peaceful and lawful transition of power.”

* Zuckerberg: “President Biden already issued a number of Executive Orders on areas that we as a company care quite deeply about and have for some time. Areas like immigration, preserving DACA, ending restrictions on travel from Muslim-majority countries, as well as other Executive Orders on climate and advancing racial justice and equity. I think these were all important and positive steps.”

* Zuckerberg: “We also have the first woman and the first person of color as our vice president in the history of our country…The swearing in of Vice President Harris really stands as a reminder that despite the challenges that we are facing as a country, we all have so much to be proud of.”

* Nick Clegg, Facebook Head of Global Affairs: “There has been quite a lot of disquiet expressed by many leaders around the world…ideally we wouldn’t be making these [censorship] decisions on our own, we would be making these decisions in line with our own conformity, with democratically agreed rules and principles. At the moment, those democratically agreed rules don’t exist. We still have to make decisions in real-time.”

* Facebook Insider still works within the organization and is willing to continue exposing its corruption.

[MENLO PARK, Calif. – Jan. 31, 2021] Project Veritas released a new video today leaked by a brave Facebook insider exposing CEO Mark Zuckerberg and other senior executives admitting to the company’s wide-ranging powers to censor political speech and promote partisan objectives. ...
Read more and see video at Project Veritas

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
My compliments to O'Keefe's work, but this is just more proof of what we have suspected all along. 

The key point is that FB's intent is now a "Social Justice Network" instead of a "Social Network"

I've left the cesspool years ago.  I'd suggest to everyone to tell their friends, families, and colleagues to do so ASAP, before their posts become fodder for their enforcement arm.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

I just posted a link on Facebook to the Project Veritas article. I'm guessing my time there is limited!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I just posted a link on Facebook to the Project Veritas article. I'm guessing my time there is limited!

Before I quit, I used to post anti-Social Network things, and they'll usually supress rather than delete.  Much like Twatter does.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.