Author Topic: BREAKING: Joe Biden Makes Shocking Power Move – GOP Stunned  (Read 457 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING: Joe Biden Makes Shocking Power Move – GOP Stunned

(foxnews) – President Biden has signed more than three dozen executive orders, actions and directives since he took office just 9 days ago — with Biden officials telling Fox News that the moves are “previews” of the agenda items the president will push in Congress as Republicans rail against the record-making flurry of orders.

Just hours after he took the oath of office last Wednesday, Biden immediately took 17 executive actions—ranging from reversing former President Trump’s policies to restoring Obama-era programs, the coronavirus pandemic and more.

Since then, Biden has taken nearly two dozen additional actions— focused on environmental regulations, the climate crisis, immigration policies, racial justice, healthcare and more.

Biden, by the end of his ninth day at the White House, had signed 40 executive orders, actions, and presidential memorandum — a record.

https://outragedpatriot.com/breaking-joe-biden-makes-shocking-power-move-gop-stunned/

Offline libertybele

Re: BREAKING: Joe Biden Makes Shocking Power Move – GOP Stunned
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2021, 08:14:35 pm »
Unless the GOP hasn't been paying attenion(which is a possibility) why should they be stunned?  The election was stolen and most have little doubt that these orders were written long before and all Sloe Joe had to do was sign them.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2021, 08:24:07 pm »
Unless the GOP hasn't been paying attenion(which is a possibility) why should they be stunned?  The election was stolen and most have little doubt that these orders were written long before and all Sloe Joe had to do was sign them.

Washington Republicans are on Biden's side.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2021, 09:02:45 pm »
The Democrats have long had prepared agenda items ready to stuff in the hopper when front page news might incline the stupid to pass"emergency" legislation to take care of the crisis du jour, pimped and pushed by the MSM. It's their SOP. The stupid party has almost never been in a position to use power when it was available, caught flatfooted and unprepared of simply disinclined to use what they have. The Dems have this crap on the shelf, ready to b dusted off and updated and pushed. No wonder those lazy b@stards are 'shocked', they can't conceive of being competent or focused on a goal (besides personal enrichment and being reelected) or doing anything but parading around DC at cocktail parties.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2021, 09:15:39 pm »
"Shocking?" 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2021, 09:26:28 pm »
Remember the good old days when the dimocrats bitch, moaned, and groaned about Trump legislating through EO's?

Hair Sniffer has adopted the process on steroids.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2021, 09:42:42 pm »
Washington Republicans are on Biden's side.

:yowsa:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2021, 09:49:29 pm »
"Shocking?"

Clickbait sites troll bait for clicks.

Anybody even slightly surprised by Biden's EO flood ...
« Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 09:52:19 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2021, 11:35:53 pm »
"I don't know what I'm signing..."

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2021, 11:41:56 pm »
Shocking i tell yah, shocking, i'm so shocked that i could be so shocked, shocking isn't it?  Have you forgotten; All that matters is Trump is defeated ?  Man, people get their way, and all they wanna do is bitch about getting their ways.  With the Presidency, both houses, nearly all the media, and clamp down on free speech and access to government buildings.  Who would have though that kind of dictator power WASN'T ENOUGH ?  Biden is now busy packing the courts? but doncha worry, TRUMP GOT BEAT !  CELEBRATE, CELEBRATE, DANCE TO THE VICTORY MUSIC!
 :rolling: :0012: :taz: :lotsosmileys: :drunk: ****drummer ***hair on fire :reaper:

Fought so hard and got what you fought for, ain't life the shiites?  Is that the definition of unfair ?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions