Author Topic: Rep. Adam Kinzinger to Launch PAC Challenging GOP’s Embrace of Donald Trump  (Read 366 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Adam Kinzinger to Launch PAC Challenging GOP’s Embrace of Donald Trump

Katherine Rodriguez 31 Jan 2021

Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL), one of the ten Republicans who voted to impeach former President Donald Trump, is launching a political action committee (PAC) to challenge leadership in the GOP still aligned with the former president.

Kinzinger, who was once part of the 2010 class of Tea Party Republicans, said the Capitol Hill riots on January 6 was the straw that broke the camel’s back for the direction of the Republican Party, dividing those who wanted to move towards autocracy and those who wanted to return to a path of traditional conservatism, the Washington Post reported.

Kinzinger formally introduced his Country 1st PAC in a Sunday Meet the Press interview, followed by a six-minute campaign-style video launching what he hopes will transform the party from its current state.

“The reality is this: This is a time to choose … And my goal in launching Country1st.com is just to say, look, let’s take a look at the last four years, how far we have come in a bad way, how backward-looking we are, how much we peddle darkness and division,” Kinzinger said on the program.

“And that’s not the party I ever signed up for. And I think most Republicans didn’t sign up for that,” he added.

Kinzinger did a soft launch of his PAC with a group of reporters via Zoom on Saturday, telling them “it’s time for [Republicans] to unplug the outrage machine.”

“Republicans must say enough is enough. It’s time to unplug the outrage machine, reject the politics of personality, and cast aside the conspiracy theories and the rage,” Kinzinger says in the launch video.

He also called politicians such as Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) “political terrorists.”

Kinzinger says he is not vying for leadership in the GOP or some form of higher office. His goal is just to drive the conspiracy theorists and racists out of the Republican Party.

“We don’t embrace conspiracy theories to win anymore,” he said. “Would we lose the Proud Boys? Maybe, I’m fine with that.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/31/rep-adam-kinzinger-launch-pac-challenging-gops-embrace-donald-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
How much of the PAC money is going to go to Adam Kinzinger's reelection campaign?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Night Hides Not

You won't win anyone over by calling Jim Jordan a "political terrorist". Jim's one of the good guys.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline libertybele

Maybe these idiots ought to ask themselves why 75 million+ embraced Donald Trump.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

He also called politicians such as Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) “political terrorists.”

Sounds like something a Democrat would say.  Oh, wait  .  .  .
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

Since this clown has already taken the jump he might as well go all the way.

I'm sure the GOP elite appreciate his stance but who will his constituency be?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Hey Adam.....

BTW, why don't you take your knee pads to  Lincoln Project HQ and give them BJ's for campaign funds.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Lando Lincoln

I don’t get this guy. I don’t know him but I have met him several times. I’ve talked with him. I wouldn’t have expected this from him.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don’t get this guy. I don’t know him but I have met him several times. I’ve talked with him. I wouldn’t have expected this from him.

Multiply that betrayal by 10 Representatives who thought voting for an illegal impeachment of a former President of their own Party was a good idea, and it's easy to see why a lot more people than their own constituents are so angry.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

I don't know the guy except he's from Illinois. Maybe that fat trustfund baby of a Gov, Jelly Belly Prickster promised him sumpthin.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.