Author Topic: Birx says Trump was fed misleading ‘parallel data’ about coronavirus  (Read 233 times)

rangerrebew

Birx says Trump was fed misleading ‘parallel data’ about coronavirus
Published: Jan. 24, 2021 at 10:11 p.m. ET
By Mike Murphy

Former coronavirus task force chief expresses her frustration in CBS News interview
Dr. Deborah Birx speaks during a White House coronavirus task force press briefing on Nov. 19. Getty Images

Former coronavirus task force coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx said her job was hampered by misleading information and COVID-deniers within the White House.

In a wide-ranging interview with CBS News’ “Face the Nation” on Sunday, Birx said “outside advisers” were feeding then-President Donald Trump a “parallel data stream.”

“I saw the president presenting graphs that I never made. So, I know that someone out there or someone inside was creating a parallel set of data and graphics that were shown to the president. . . .  I know what I sent up and I know that what was in his hands was different from that.”
— Dr. Deborah Birx

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/birx-says-trump-was-fed-misleading-parallel-data-about-coronavirus-11611544274?mod=mixifeed&mod=mixi

rangerrebew

I wonder why no one is investigating to put all these lies sent to Trump around the government is see if there was a conspiracy?  It looks to me the repugnantcan party is as deeply involved in deep state intrigue as commiecrats. 888sunglass

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Birx:  “I saw the president presenting graphs that I never made."

Trump took information from people other than Birx?  The horror!  How dare he!!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I doubt one need look any further than Dr. Fauci.  His double talk the whole time screams he was out to destroy the president.  Many are dead because of Fauci, Dr. Death!!!
 :yowsa:

Offline skeeter

Birx:  “I saw the president presenting graphs that I never made."

Trump took information from people other than Birx?  The horror!  How dare he!!
A familiar theme. Trump was impeached the first time for refusing the advise of lard assed bureaucrats. They take that kind of thing personally.