Author Topic: FNC’s Carlson: ‘This Is the Most Sweeping and Audacious Assault on Civil Liberties in American Histo  (Read 302 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FNC’s Carlson: ‘This Is the Most Sweeping and Audacious Assault on Civil Liberties in American History’

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Jeff Poor 30 Jan 2021

Friday on Fox News Channel’s “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” host Tucker Carlson warned about the tactics employed by Democrats and their allies to suppress dissent and so-called divisive rhetoric of their political opponents.

Carlson said such treatment with the intention of accumulating power could ultimately result in more radicalism.

Transcript
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/01/30/fncs-carlson-this-is-the-most-sweeping-and-audacious-assault-on-civil-liberties-in-american-history/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

He will soon be shut down.

I bet some of the woke companies are already abandoning his show.

Wish I had a list of them so I could avoid.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
If they succeed in shutting down Mr. Carlson, I suggest that he get into politics.

If you're looking for someone who can follow in Mr. Trump's footsteps, and give it back to the communists better than he can take it, look no further.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Carlson....Levin.....Limbaugh

Our actual last line of defense from conservatives being silenced.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
If they succeed in shutting down Mr. Carlson, I suggest that he get into politics.

If you're looking for someone who can follow in Mr. Trump's footsteps, and give it back to the communists better than he can take it, look no further.

Agree!

:beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

I still think Limbaugh, Hannity, Carlson, Levin and Beck need to form one big conservative network!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I still think Limbaugh, Hannity, Carlson, Levin and Beck need to form one big conservative network!
Easier to just turn to the NewsMax channel and watch Greg Kelly
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington