Author Topic: Climate agenda a danger to our constitutional republic  (Read 314 times)

rangerrebew

Climate agenda a danger to our constitutional republic
« on: January 30, 2021, 02:16:30 pm »

Climate agenda a danger to our constitutional republic
By Joe Bastardi |January 29th, 2021|Civil Rights, Climate|85 Comments

One of the needed ingredients for people to govern themselves is free exchange of ideas. In a free society, the best ideas will come to the forefront. People elected to govern adopt or reject those ideas, and are held accountable to the electorate. That is how it is supposed to work. A key ingredient is the free exchange of ideas and the TRUST IN THE PEOPLE that they will be able to discern the best ideas. This is opposite of a top down form of governance where the people that are elected to serve, instead decide what is best for the people that elected them. Obviously that is backwards to the form of government the founders intended (which may be the point of all we are seeing). I believe our nation is now post constitutional, and the shutting down of free exchange of ideas means it is highly unlikely we will go back to what our nation is supposed to be, and was, which is why our nation was the envy of the world.

The fact is we grew complacent and comfortable. And the constitution allows the freedoms to be able to challenge and change, but it is not supposed to be a national suicide pact. What appears to be happening is people have figured out how to USE the constitution to distort and dismantle it. Once in power, they will not relinquish it. It is that simple.

https://www.cfact.org/2021/01/29/climate-agenda-a-danger-to-our-constitutional-republic/

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Climate agenda a danger to our constitutional republic
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2021, 11:14:47 pm »
Mr. Bastardi:
"I believe our nation is now post constitutional, and the shutting down of free exchange of ideas means it is highly unlikely we will go back to what our nation is supposed to be, and was, which is why our nation was the envy of the world."

Most important part of the article.
And it has next-to-nothing to do with "climate" or the change of same.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2021, 11:49:43 pm »
Bastardi and Late William Grey of CSU are and were patriots,  in being brave voices in the meterorlogical field speaking out against the Climate Change Scam, and that this whole thing is a wealth redistribution scam.

The Ruse has been perpetuated into sold science and the 25% that are leading it are holding the remaining 70%+ hostage. Those even remotely speaking out are instantly castigagted out as heretics and pariahs.

Submit or else....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2021, 11:54:06 pm »
Mr. Bastardi:
"I believe our nation is now post constitutional, and the shutting down of free exchange of ideas means it is highly unlikely we will go back to what our nation is supposed to be, and was, which is why our nation was the envy of the world."

Most important part of the article.
And it has next-to-nothing to do with "climate" or the change of same.

:yowsa:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2021, 05:45:33 pm »
The First Amendment forbids Congress from establishing a religion.

We need to enforce that to end the climate cultism of the Left.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.