Author Topic: University student won’t condemn Thin Blue Line as ‘racist,’ now faces impeachment from student gov’  (Read 348 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
American Military News by Liz George 1/29/2021

University student won’t condemn Thin Blue Line as ‘racist,’ now faces impeachment from student gov’t

Standing up for individuals’ rights to show support for the pro-police Thin Blue Line and refusing to condemn the symbol as “racist” has one student government senator at Rochester Institute of Technology facing possible impeachment, The College Fix reported this week.

After Jacob Custer, an RIT senior and Student Government College of Liberal Arts Senator, denied that the Thin Blue Line was a symbol of “overt racism,” 21 other student government members signed a petition calling for the student senator’s impeachment.

The petition stemmed from a conversation that occurred in a student government group message about filing a bias report against a school safety officer who wore a Thin Blue Line facemask.

Screenshots of the group message that were included in the petition showed that after one of the representatives suggested pressuring the school’s administration into moving “blue lives matter out of the ‘free speech’ category and into the ‘overt racism’ category,” Custer argued such a move would violate free speech rights.

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/01/university-student-wont-condemn-thin-blue-line-as-racist-now-faces-impeachment-from-student-govt/

Offline PeteS in CA

Hopefully Custer counter-attacks three ways: hard, fast, and continually.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Custer's Last Stand in Rochester...

He should be happy that the penalty is merely expulsion from student government, and not banishment from the university and to the gulags...

Offline mortarman

Custer's Last Stand in Rochester...

He should be happy that the penalty is merely expulsion from student government, and not banishment from the university and to the gulags...

Who's to say that that isn't in store for the young lad. Or for any of us, for that matter.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.