Author Topic: Democrat calls for hearings to expel Marjorie Taylor Greene  (Read 347 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrat calls for hearings to expel Marjorie Taylor Greene
« on: January 30, 2021, 02:33:57 am »
Democrat calls for hearings to expel Marjorie Taylor Greene
By Tal Axelrod - 01/29/21 08:26 PM EST

Rep. Ro Khanna (D-Calif.) called for Congress to hold hearings into the prospect of expelling Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) from Congress as she faces blowback for past comments calling for violence against Democrats.

Greene has drawn Democrats’ ire since she campaigned for her Georgia House seat, when past comments denigrating Muslims and Jews and supporting the Qanon conspiracy theory drew national headlines. But she’s found herself in hot water with both parties this week when it was revealed that she’d supported Facebook posts that called for executing Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and FBI agents.

“I think they should hold hearings to expel her. I mean, look at what she has done,” Khanna said on CNN. “Who does that? In what environment can you put that stuff out on social media and still have a job? She has really crossed the line. I do not take it lightly to be calling for something like that, but she has crossed the line in a way that is very disturbing.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/536589-democrat-calls-for-hearings-to-expel-marjorie-taylor-greene
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Re: Democrat calls for hearings to expel Marjorie Taylor Greene
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2021, 02:38:15 am »
Bring it, bitches!

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2021, 04:11:35 am »
“Who does that? In what environment can you put that stuff out on social media and still have a job? She has really crossed the line.

Uh, democrats, Waters, Pelosi and the bitches four...........I would go on but the carpal tunnel damage in both my wrist would make it to painful.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 04:12:41 am by GtHawk »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2021, 04:43:25 am »
Can't we just impeach Trump again?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley