Author Topic: Dem Rep. Jayapal: Trump ‘Actively Courting a Rising of the Confederacy’ and a ‘Civil War in Our Coun  (Read 357 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dem Rep. Jayapal: Trump ‘Actively Courting a Rising of the Confederacy’ and a ‘Civil War in Our Country’

Pam Key 29 Jan 2021

Representative Pramila Jayapal (D-WA) Friday on MSNBC’s “Live” said former President Donald Trump was “actively courting a rising of the Confederacy” and “a civil war.”

Jayapal said, “We all feel this tension of our colleagues who are continuing to not admit that Joe Biden won the election or continuing to engage with white nationalist extremist groups that were part of the insurrection on the Capitol, are continuing to tie themselves to Donald Trump, the president, who incited the insurrection. The most violent on the Capitol since the War of 1812. the reality is. There are too many members of the Republican Party who are refusing to wear masks, are refusing to go through metal detectors.”

She continued, “So it is real, the security threat to us, individually, in our homes, in our districts, and on the floor are real. So is the rage at Republicans who are choosing a cult party and a cult figure over the Constitution. That’s what it is. I have a lot of respect for Liz Cheney, for Adam Kinzinger, for Republicans, who understand their number one duty is to make sure we preserve our democracy and Constitution. If Republicans choose to go along with Donald Trump, they’re choosing to go along with a president who incited insurrection and who is actively courting a rising of the Confederacy and, frankly, a civil war in our country. So it is a very difficult time in our country.”

She added, “We are not going to succumb to this moment of, you know, really, terribly troubling times for our country. Katy, the road to fascism is littered with moments where people either did not speak up, or they went along with what was being proposed. I do fear for our country in this moment.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/01/29/dem-rep-jayapal-trump-actively-courting-a-rising-of-the-confederacy-and-a-civil-war-in-our-country/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

The most frustrating thing about rats is they are constantly accusing the other side of what they themselves are engaged in.

Our side is too gentlemanly to frame the issue before they do, although it would be oh so easy to do.

When will we have fighters on our side willing to go for the throat.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 10:04:30 pm by skeeter »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord;
He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored;
He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword;
His truth is marching on........
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
As Biden continues to oppress the American people with outrageous fiat executive decrees, they attack the people and Trump by sayings its rebellion to not completely accept Bidens corrupt King rule.  Anything, even expressing your opinion that does not fully accept Bidens King like rule is rebellion.  This is damning people with rebellion labeling for not accepting oppressive King Rule.  It's an attempt to muzzle any who would disagree in any form or way.  It's the way of oppressive tyrants.  You are going to see more of this, expressed in various ways.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord;
He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored;
He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword;
His truth is marching on........

And then bighead got his neutron bombs.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Dem Rep. Jayapal: Trump ‘Actively Courting a Rising of the Confederacy’ and a ‘Civil War in Our Country’

Lemmmeessseee here....
A "new Confederacy"...
or
communism.

You pays your money, you takes your choice.
I've made mine.
What's yours...?

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.