Author Topic: Rep. Bush says she's moving office away from Greene's for safety  (Read 179 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Bush says she's moving office away from Greene's for safety
By Jordan Williams - 01/29/21 01:28 PM EST

Rep. Cori Bush (D-Mo.) said Friday that she’s moving her office away from Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s (R-Ga.) for her safety.

The progressive lawmaker accused Greene and her staff of berating her in a hallway, adding that the Georgia Republican targeted her on Twitter.

“A maskless Marjorie Taylor Greene & her staff berated me in a hallway. She targeted me & others on social media,” Bush tweeted. “I'm moving my office away from hers for my team's safety.”

“I've called for the expulsion of members who incited the insurrection from Day 1. Bring H.Res 25 to a vote.,” she continued.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/536496-rep-bush-says-shes-moving-office-away-from-greenes-for-safety
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Rep. Bush says she's moving office away from Greene's for safety
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2021, 10:03:51 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: