Author Topic: Lawyer Lin Wood says State Bar of Georgia is requiring him to take a mental health exam to keep his  (Read 203 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 28, 2021
Lawyer Lin Wood says State Bar of Georgia is requiring him to take a mental health exam to keep his law license

The pro-Trump attorney assured his social media followers that his 'mind is sound'

Pro-Trump attorney Lin Wood said Thursday that the State Bar of Georgia has demanded he participate in an examination of his mental health in order to keep his law license.

POLL: Have you gotten the COVID-19 vaccine yet?

Wood, who has been an outspoken supporter of former President Donald Trump's claims that the 2020 election was stolen, has already been hit with social media bans and the loss of at least one client after a number of social media posts calling for the execution of former Vice President Mike Pence.
What are the details?

Earlier this month, Wood was issued a permanent suspension from Twitter and had posts removed from Parler, which was later shut down entirely by Amazon over allegations that the platform did not do an adequate job of moderating posts.

The lawyer is now expressing his views on London-based app Telegram, where he told his followers in a post:

"I am fighting battles on every front. The State Bar of Georgia told me today they would demand a mental health exam from me if I wanted to keep my law license. My mind is sound. I have broken no rules. I asked what I had done wrong, I was only told it was about my social media comments. My speech.

I try to live a principled life. There is no basis for the Bar's demand. But am I choosing my battles carefully?"

more
https://www.theblaze.com/news/lawyer-lin-wood-says-state-bar-of-georgia-is-demanding-he-take-a-mental-health-exam-to-keep-license
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34