Author Topic: Biden's newest executive order goes after the unborn  (Read 129 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Biden's newest executive order goes after the unborn
« on: January 28, 2021, 06:34:31 pm »
Biden's newest executive order goes after the unborn

To win the Democratic Party nomination, Joe Biden had to at least pay lip service to his party's far-left base, the faction that wants abortion even after delivery, climate-change measures that kill American jobs and the suppression of opposing opinions.

But already, in a flurry of nearly three dozen executive actions in his first week, it's clear he intends to fulfill his campaign promises, including on abortion.

On Thursday, Biden will sign a measure concerning "comprehensive reproductive health care" – or the destruction of unborn children – that will immediately rescind the so-called Mexico City policy put in place by President Trump blocks federal funding for non-governmental organizations that provide abortion services in other nations.

The White House said Biden's concern for "women's and girls' sexual and reproductive health and rights" was the trigger for his demand that taxpayers fund abortion industry giants such as Marie Stopes International and Planned Parenthood..............

https://www.wnd.com/2021/01/bidens-newest-executive-order-goes-unborn/
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.