Author Topic: Trump to meet with Rep. Kevin McCarthy in Florida  (Read 356 times)

Offline libertybele

Trump to meet with Rep. Kevin McCarthy in Florida
« on: January 28, 2021, 06:17:00 pm »
Trump to meet with Rep. Kevin McCarthy in Florida

Former President Donald Trump is expected to meet on Thursday with Republican House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, sources confirm to The Post.

McCarthy (R-Calif.) was a close Trump ally during his term, but criticized Trump’s actions on Jan. 6 when a crowd stormed the Capitol to disrupt certification of President Biden’s victory.

The meeting in Florida is expected to be a first step toward conservative unity as the Senate takes up Trump’s impeachment trial next month.

Only five of 50 Republican senators voted to allow the trial on Tuesday, strongly suggesting Democrats won’t find the 17 Republican votes needed to convict Trump and then ban him from holding office.

McCarthy argued against impeaching Trump, but also floated a censure.

“The president bears responsibility for Wednesday’s attack on Congress by mob rioters. He should have immediately denounced the mob when he saw what was unfolding,” McCarthy said Jan. 13...............

https://nypost.com/2021/01/27/trump-to-meet-with-rep-kevin-mccarthy-in-florida/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Trump to meet with Rep. Kevin McCarthy in Florida
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2021, 06:23:31 pm »
Censure now needs to be taken off the table.  It is high time the only response needed to the emboldened dim faux majority is a consistent middle finger.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2021, 07:25:20 pm »
McCarthy is not Trump's friend.  He still refuses to budge Traitor Cheney from her leadership position.  He won't punish any of the ten traitors.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2021, 12:34:29 am »
Trump should say, "Hey, Kev.  I saw you protecting that backstabbing Cheney broad.   Here's some news for you:  some 50,000,000 Americans support me outright, and if you want them to continue contributing to the RNC, you need to purge your House delegation of traitors like Cheney.   Let's play some golf.   You can think about how to keep your incumbents in office while we play."

People:  Vote against the RINO in the primaries.  We need to get them out there learning how to code.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2021, 12:36:54 am »
Censure now needs to be taken off the table.  It is high time the only response needed to the emboldened dim faux majority is a consistent middle finger.

There is no Constitutional provision for censuring a president.

There is certainly no Constitutional provision for censuring a US citizen who just happens to be the last lawfully elected president around.

The Rodents are desperate to make some kind of stain, ANY kind of stain, stick to the occupant of the Office of the Former President, and any RINO that helps them should be severely punished by the voters.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2021, 01:02:36 am »
Welcome to TBR, @Sled Dog!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: