Author Topic: Illegal Alien Caught With $1.6 Million Worth Of Meth In Pa.  (Read 443 times)

rangerrebew

Illegal Alien Caught With $1.6 Million Worth Of Meth In Pa.
« on: January 28, 2021, 03:35:47 pm »

BENSALEM, PA – On Saturday, police arrested Jerimias Donis-Garcia, 54, during a traffic stop, which was the culmination of a lengthy investigation.

Drug-sniffing dogs alerted to the backseat of his 2002 Chevy Trailblazer, where eight kilos of methamphetamine were discovered in a hidden, booby-trapped compartment underneath the rear seats, according to police.

The meth has an estimated street value of $1.6 million. 

During a Monday press conference Bensalem Public Safety Director Fred Harran stated:

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/post/illegal-alien-caught-with-1-6-million-worth-of-meth-in-pa

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Illegal Alien Caught With $1.6 Million Worth Of Meth In Pa.
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2021, 03:45:26 pm »
Model example of a fast track to citizenship in the new Biden administration.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2021, 03:50:12 pm »
I can hardly wait for the next four years.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2021, 04:03:28 pm »

BENSALEM, PA – On Saturday, police arrested Jerimias Donis-Garcia, 54, during a traffic stop, which was the culmination of a lengthy investigation.

Drug-sniffing dogs alerted to the backseat of his 2002 Chevy Trailblazer, where eight kilos of methamphetamine were discovered in a hidden, booby-trapped compartment underneath the rear seats, according to police.

So instead of deporting him right away, can we try him for felony drug trafficking, sentence him, and make him serve the entire sentence before tacking on another two years for crossing the border illegally.  And only after all that do we deport him.

As a bonus, we can outsource the actual incarceration to Russia.  They have plenty of empty gulags they aren't using.  I bet they would do it for half the cost that the US is already spending per prisoner.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2021, 04:32:44 am »
So instead of deporting him right away, can we try him for felony drug trafficking, sentence him, and make him serve the entire sentence before tacking on another two years for crossing the border illegally.  And only after all that do we deport him.

As a bonus, we can outsource the actual incarceration to Russia.  They have plenty of empty gulags they aren't using.  I bet they would do it for half the cost that the US is already spending per prisoner.
Well heck yeah! Russia has always loved free labor, as a matter of fact Russia loves free laborers to death.