Author Topic: A Debt That Cannot Be Repaid  (Read 334 times)

rangerrebew

A Debt That Cannot Be Repaid
« on: January 28, 2021, 10:52:25 am »
A Debt That Cannot Be Repaid

January 18, 2021 by Special Guest

by Andy Stumpf

In a country that most would struggle to find on a map, in a compound that few possess the courage to enter, men from my previous life took the fight to our enemy.

In that compound, they found men that pray five times a day for your destruction. Those men don’t know me, they don’t know you, and they don’t know America. They don’t understand our compassion, our freedoms, and our tolerance. I know it may seem as if those things are currently missing, but they remain, and I know they will return. Our capacity for them is boundless, and is only dwarfed by their hatred for you. They don’t care about your religious beliefs; they don’t care about your political opinions. They don’t care if you sit on the left or the right, liberal or conservative, pacifist or a warrior. They don’t care how much you believe in diversity, equality, or freedom of speech.

https://havokjournal.com/culture/debt-cannot-repaid/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: A Debt That Cannot Be Repaid
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2021, 12:24:03 pm »
Great read!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2021, 07:56:03 pm »
Agree, great read.   Everyone should read this
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2021, 10:35:51 pm »
Saying "thank you" is not enough.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2021, 10:51:16 pm »
Saying "thank you" is not enough.

NO! It isn't!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien