Author Topic: Biden and his team have thrown their hands up at the pandemic  (Read 188 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Biden and his team have thrown their hands up at the pandemic
« on: January 28, 2021, 12:07:42 am »
Biden and his team have thrown their hands up at the pandemic
Washington Examiner, Jan 25, 2021

In just five days, the new administration has made it clear that President Biden and the rest of his team were just kidding about knowing how to end the pandemic. What is the right course of action? Their guess is as good as yours!

They're not explicitly saying that out loud, of course. Instead, they're preemptively washing their hands of responsibility, and their supporters in the news media are letting them do it.

Biden's Centers for Disease Control and Prevention director, Rochelle Walensky, said Sunday on Fox News that the Biden administration doesn't even know how many doses of vaccine there are and that that fact "just gives you a sense of the challenges we've been left with."

How hard can it be to count them? Not our fault!

The day before Inauguration Day, Walensky said on ABC, "Yes. I'm going to be sworn in tomorrow, but the work has been happening since I was named [director], and we've been working really hard to make sure we can come in and hit the ground running." To make sure everyone heard her right, she said, again, "We've been hitting the ground running."

More: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/joe-biden-and-his-team-have-thrown-their-hands-up-at-the-pandemic

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Biden and his team have thrown their hands up at the pandemic
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2021, 12:35:01 am »
I guess Wrecking Ball Joe destroyed the manufacturers' ability to track what they make.  Hmmm, a first.

WRECKING BALL JOE is a LIAR on everything CHINA VIRUS related.