Author Topic: Rand Paul's disturbing face-mask prediction ..."'We should all resist' "  (Read 714 times)

Offline mrclose

PALM BEACH, Florida –– U.S. Sen. Rand Paul, a medical doctor by profession, made an unnerving prediction about masks on Wednesday, saying mandates to wear facial coverings are never going away as long as the political left is in charge.

"They will never relent. These people are never gonna let you not wear a mask," the Kentucky Republican told Todd Herman, the fill-in host on Rush Limbaugh's national broadcast.

"I promise you, you will never get out from the mask because they're saying that even after all are vaccinated, we don't know, you still might catch it a little bit, you still might transmit it, even after everybody's vaccinated. So don't listen to these people.

https://www.wnd.com/2021/01/rand-pauls-disturbing-face-mask-prediction/

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline libertybele

Re: Rand Paul's disturbing face-mask prediction ..."'We should all resist' "
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2021, 11:59:22 pm »
I'm liking Rand more and more.  Run for it Rand, just not under the GOP umbrella and start your own party/gov't and take a few other conservatives with you...maybe ask Uncle Trump for some backing. :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DB

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2021, 12:16:30 am »
The "vaccine" isn't even really a vaccine. If it were once vaccinated - for the correct strain - it would be over.

Offline mrclose

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2021, 12:16:53 am »
Think of the mask as a chain link fence and the virus as a Tsetse fly ...

Need I say more?
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2021, 12:28:56 am »
I'm beginning to see more people without masks .... with the number of cases continuing to rise, I think they're worthless, unless you have everyone wearing medical grade masks.  You still can't get N95 masks but you can now get KN95 for $30.00 for 20, however if they are made in China and claim to be FDA approved; they aren't. 

I've read that cloth masks are worse then wearing no mask at all.

So...maybe no mask is the way to go.  If this virus is so contagious and so deadly what is a three ply mask made out of paper going to do?  You touch the mask when you take it off, adjust it because it doesn't fit well, etc., and you now have the virus on your hands, hair, face, or clothing. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2021, 12:34:48 am »
Think of the mask as a chain link fence and the virus as a Tsetse fly ...

I hate you!   I thought I was watching an old 1980's Orkin commercial!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2021, 12:37:09 am »
The "vaccine" isn't even really a vaccine. If it were once vaccinated - for the correct strain - it would be over.

Exactly.  People are dying from this vaccine.  People are having serious side effects from the vaccine.  What's the upside? What are they truly injecting people with??

Online roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2021, 12:41:23 am »
I'm beginning to see more people without masks .... with the number of cases continuing to rise, I think they're worthless, unless you have everyone wearing medical grade masks.  You still can't get N95 masks but you can now get KN95 for $30.00 for 20, however if they are made in China and claim to be FDA approved; they aren't. 

I've read that cloth masks are worse then wearing no mask at all.

So...maybe no mask is the way to go.  If this virus is so contagious and so deadly what is a three ply mask made out of paper going to do?  You touch the mask when you take it off, adjust it because it doesn't fit well, etc., and you now have the virus on your hands, hair, face, or clothing.

If paper masks worked, why don't they use them in virus labs?

I told folks a long time ago that anything short of a respirator with an exhaust port  and some sort of eye protection would be a waste of time... And I ain't wrong.

And really, guaranteed protection is nothing short of a Pillsbury Doughboy suit and a full mask, with full and rigorous decontamination routines to include every possible entry vector in the environment.

But all y'all go ahead and keep wearing your silly paper masks. Gullibility rules the day.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2021, 12:55:52 am »
If paper masks worked, why don't they use them in virus labs?

I told folks a long time ago that anything short of a respirator with an exhaust port  and some sort of eye protection would be a waste of time... And I ain't wrong.

And really, guaranteed protection is nothing short of a Pillsbury Doughboy suit and a full mask, with full and rigorous decontamination routines to include every possible entry vector in the environment.

But all y'all go ahead and keep wearing your silly paper masks. Gullibility rules the day.

The problem remains that almost every business and doctor's office requires you to wear a face mask in order to get in --- very few don't comply.  I am though starting to see a few not wearing masks in the grocery stores and they're not being thrown out...so...people are slowly realizing that they're worthless.

In my county we are now seeing 10% of the population testing positive. So even with masks the cases are rising.  My understanding is that now Sloe Joe doesn't want those who have the virus and are asymptomatic counted.  Gee ... why test them in the first place? 

Online roamer_1

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2021, 01:24:35 am »
The problem remains that almost every business and doctor's office requires you to wear a face mask in order to get in --- very few don't comply.  I am though starting to see a few not wearing masks in the grocery stores and they're not being thrown out...so...people are slowly realizing that they're worthless.

In my county we are now seeing 10% of the population testing positive. So even with masks the cases are rising.  My understanding is that now Sloe Joe doesn't want those who have the virus and are asymptomatic counted.  Gee ... why test them in the first place?

I flat won't go if I have to wear a mask - Though doctor's offices and hospitals are a reasonable exception. Sick folks are certainly going there, and exposure is likely. But at that, bring several masks because once it is wet, it stops being a static deterrent, and begins to be an incubator right in front of your face, with positive intake toward you (Once wet, exhalation finds an easier escape out the sides of the mask, while inhalation tries to draw through the mask as it sucks up to your face).

The only places that require a mask here are national chains, and I just avoid them. Everywhere else is mask optional, and even if required, claiming asthma gets it done.

No masks at automotive, hardware, building centers and farm stores, which is mostly where I go. I stil buy some at Costco, though I wait till I have a big order and shove it through instacart, as it is delivered that way to my door. It costs more, so I am only buying necessary things, and most of my monthly stuff is going through Albertson's now, where I walk in without anyone caring if I have a mask, other than the perpetual Karens.

So screw em. By and large, if they want me to wear a mask, I will go elsewhere. And if I must support em at all, I just go through a delivery service.

But then, my pantry is fully stocked, and loaded to the gills, so my need to buy at all is exceedingly diminished compared to others. I need the feed store and the ranch supply way more than I need anything from town.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2021, 06:26:26 pm »
"Wear a mask, it will slow the spread."

Uh-huh.

Everyone wore masks, the spread is now universal.

What point is there in masks now?

Especially since t-shirt material doesn't make a very effective screen anyway?   

time to challenge their Big Lie, isn't it?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2021, 06:30:22 pm »
I hate you!   I thought I was watching an old 1980's Orkin commercial!

LMAO...  Back in the '90's I found a package of a 100 clear backed Roach stickers.  Several restuarants should have known better to piss me off.  :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2021, 06:38:31 pm »
LMAO...  Back in the '90's I found a package of a 100 clear backed Roach stickers.  Several restuarants should have known better to piss me off.  :cool:

Nice!
 :beer:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.