Author Topic: Biden Commerce Secretary: Sorry Folks, We're Raising Taxes to Pay for Climate Policies.. Katie Pavli  (Read 325 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Commerce Secretary: Sorry Folks, We're Raising Taxes to Pay for Climate Policies
Katie Pavlich

Posted: Jan 27, 2021 11:15 AM

During her confirmation hearing on Capitol Hill this week, Biden Commerce Secretary nominee Gina Raimondo admitted Democrats will have to raise taxes on all Americans, including the middle and lower class, in order to pay for President Biden's "climate" agenda.

"Let me say this, I as governor am deeply in touch with how much increasing bills affect the average American family. Having said that, we do need to meet the climate change challenge and we need funds for improved infrastructure," Raimondo said. "I would look to balance those interests."

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Last week Transportation Secretary nominee Pete Buttigieg told Keystone XL Pipeline workers, who President Biden promptly sent to the unemployment line upon arriving in the Oval Office, to "find another job."

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/01/27/biden-commerce-secretary-admits-we-need-to-raise-taxes-on-poor-americans-to-pay-for-climate-n2583785
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

But its OK. Trump is gone now.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
How do they raise taxes with a simple majority in the Senate?  Am I missing something?  No way Republicans vote to raise taxes, and if Manchin does, he is finished in West Virginia.  Sinema too in Arizona.

We need gridlock on steroids, containing Xiden's EOs too. 

And F(*& anything climate change oriented.  Big hoax!!!!

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
So good paying jobs will be sacrificed on the altar of virtue-signalling.   Madness.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline jafo2010

CRIMINAL MADNESS!

Offline LMAO

In the same way a fundamental Christian or a fundamental Muslim view their religion, this is the way these people view climate change.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline jafo2010

Only scientist I heard talk about climate change, an American, said it was all bullsh*t.  He said of the 32 models that exist, only one was accurate, and it indicated no climate change of consequence.  It is a hoax.  The Democommies are good at that!

He was very convincing.  I have never heard someone favoring it that is a scientist, just politicians looking to line their pockets.