Author Topic: Newly Unemployed Keystone XL Pipeline Worker Drops a Reality Bomb on Both Biden and Buttigieg  (Read 351 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Newly Unemployed Keystone XL Pipeline Worker Drops a Reality Bomb on Both Biden and Buttigieg
By Brandon Morse | Jan 26, 2021 11:30 AM ET

A former Keystone XL Pipeline worker is speaking out about the unemployment troubles he and his fellow workers are facing due to the Biden administration’s decision to stop construction on the years-long project suddenly.

On day one, Joe Biden signed an executive order to halt the construction of the pipeline meant to bring Candian crude oil safely and swiftly into the United States. Democrats gave the excuse that the project was being halted due to its adding to the climate crisis but there is still no evidence that the risk of leaks outweighs the damage done and oil lost during transportation. On top of that, studies show that the pipeline actually helped improve the environment by reducing CO2 costs in transporting the oil from Canada to Texas.

But the environmental impact is only one element the Democrats got wrong. The economic impact is also going to be devastating for many, including those who worked on the pipeline.

This includes Neal Crabtree, a welding foreman who’s been working on the pipeline since 1997. Crabtree was interviewed by Fox News on the matter.

“Just like the rest of the country, COVID hurt us bad. We had a lot of projects canceled,” he told Fox News. “We’ve got guys that haven’t worked in months, and in some cases years, and to have a project of this magnitude canceled, it’s going to hurt a lot of people, a lot of families, a lot of communities.”

more
https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2021/01/26/unemployed-keystone-xl-pipeline-worker-drops-a-reality-bomb-on-both-biden-and-buttigieg-n316699
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Like Dems give a @#$% about non-government workers?

I'm sure Trump-Hating Canuckians are thrilled about this hit on their economy.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The sad reality is JoBama and his party don't care about hard working skilled workers.  They care about you when you are on the dole.   A handout is a vote bought.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Wrecking Ball Joe is focused on eliminating this and that, and if any union workers get in the way, so what.  Their attitude is he can go get another job.  He can make solar panels[one of the Democommies actually said that].  Well, one would need to move to CHINA to do that since 70% are made in CHINA.  All for China.  Wrecking Ball Joe is a pawn of CHINA, and from my view, it should be considered treason.

I usually do not wish ill on anyone, but for those that voted for a man dead from the neck up, they deserve everything they will get.  I do not want to hear any crying, for he was clear about what destruction he would wreck upon our nation, except for when he repeatedly lied, i.e.  about fracking, etc.

I have a friend that makes about $5,000 per month on fracking, and he is a staunch Dem, suffering a severe case of TDS.  When I said Xiden will end fracking, he came back very defensive blithering that is only on federal lands, you dummy attitude.  I said yeah, that's today, but tomorrow do not hold your breath!  I haven't heard back from him.

WRECKING BALL JOE is the leader of the Dems, the single greatest existential threat to the republic!!

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"This includes Neal Crabtree, a welding foreman who’s been working on the pipeline since 1997. Crabtree was interviewed by Fox News on the matter."

Got one question for ya, Neal, just one:
Who'd ya vote for on November 3rd...?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I want every Biden voter, every Democrat, every Liberal, every NeverTrumper, I want them unemployed, broke, and begging for food in the street.
They deserve it. The more Biden pisses on their Unicorns and Fairy Dust, the more I will laugh at them, in their face.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
It's really a mental malady, Biden made it clear he would wreck America economically and further promote economic prosperity to China.  The sick twisted lockstepping democrat Lewinskys saw this as an opportunity to become attention sluts and bawl their eyes out and get attention.  However some are sure to resent they are not getting as much sympathy as they expected.  Tell them to put their faith and trust in Biden and the democrats for the stimulus money.  Democrats sent billions to Middle America and South America recently, take a number and wait your turn, bitches.  They got your vote, foreigners get your money!  Learning the hard way is they only way some want to learn, so LEARN ! :whocares: 8black day
Tell your wife and kids you lost your job and though you will probably will lose everything else, but you still love Biden, YOU STILL HATE TRUMP!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions