Author Topic: Biden Taps Anti-Israel BDS Activist for Top White House Intel Job  (Read 686 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Appoints Former Palestinian UNRWA Official as Director of NSC Intelligence
By
David Israel -
12 Shevat 5781 – January 24, 2021

Maher Bitar (c) with his wife, daughter, and former boss, Sept. 21, 2015.

President Joe Biden on Friday appointed Palestinian-American attorney Maher al-Bitar, who served on President Barack Obama’s National Security Council as Director for Israeli and Palestinian Affairs and as deputy to Samantha Power, to be the new director of the NSC intelligence service. Politico, which broke the news, described Al-Bitar’s new job as “the day-to-day connective tissue between the intelligence community and the White House.”

A graduate of Georgetown University’s Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service, al-Bitar received a Master of Science in Forced Migration from Oxford University’s Refugee Studies Center on a Marshall scholarship and has worked with the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) in Jerusalem.

Maher al-Bitar has served as Foreign Affairs Officer in the Office of the Special Envoy for Middle East Peace, and holds a Juris Doctor from Georgetown Law, and is a member of the Maryland Bar. He was Rep. Adam Schiff’s top legal adviser and played a key role in the first impeachment of former President Donald Trump, alongside Dan Goldman who worked as the impeachment manager’s top lawyer. Goldman called al-Bitar “a brilliant lawyer.”

Schiff told Politico al-Bitar was a “superb choice” for the NSC job, with an “extraordinary” breadth of talent and expertise when it comes to the intelligence community and the challenges it faces after being “battered” by Trump for four years. “I can’t think of anyone more suited to the role than Maher,” Schiff said.

more
https://www.jewishpress.com/news/us-news/biden-appoints-former-palestinian-unrwa-official-as-director-of-nsc-intelligence/2021/01/24/?fbclid=IwAR2CBuFq6AQx2uhn6Uq1c_Oa4rMCe2H5oke9Rf4wXOXoVmFkheXhMDoG_Pc
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I'm sure are good friend ad ally Israel is ecstatic over this appointment.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I honestly don't even understand how this is legal.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Biden Appoints Former Palestinian UNRWA Official as Director of NSC Intelligence
By
David Israel -
12 Shevat 5781 – January 24, 2021

Muslum to muslum.  4 Jew haters.   JoBama keeping the family tradition alive. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
And still, even 'in your face' anti-Semitism
Still even when they are being executed..
Still 75% of American Jews will still vote for them.
It is a kind of psychosis? It is a weird DNA implant in them.
I don't know? Maybe American Jews secretly want to die?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Muslum to muslum.  4 Jew haters.   JoBama keeping the family tradition alive.

@Wingnut

Kinda focused on the Jew-hating,ain't ya? Tell us how that is worse/more evil than hating Christians,Hindus,or even non-believers?

What makes Jews so special?

No,I de NOT believe fer a moment that you are a religious bigot. What I am doing is not "calling you out on religious bigotry" so much as I am asking you to take a look at yourself an how you come across to new people here who are not familiar with you.

BTW,this does NOT just apply to you and other Jews,although the whole "Jews are Gods Chosen People" thing has been causing Jews problems ever since the "incident with the cross". People of other faiths don't like to be told their beliefs are false,and they are going to hell for them. This is true regardless of who you are or what your beliefs are.

Since I am agnostic when it comes to religion,I may be in a better position to write this than most because neither you nor anyone else can accuse me of putting "my religion" ahead of others.

I frankly don't give a damn who or what anyone worships as long as they are not trying or planning to harm anyone else for thinking differently.

BTW,I will admit to my own bit of hypocrisy. Islam is NOT a religion. It is nothing more or less than a cult of hatred and violence.

Nope,not making any apologies about this opinion,either.

No offense intended,and I am now putting the soapbox away.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 11:50:25 am by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And still, even 'in your face' anti-Semitism
Still even when they are being executed..
Still 75% of American Jews will still vote for them.
It is a kind of psychosis? It is a weird DNA implant in them.
I don't know? Maybe American Jews secretly want to die?

@240B

Naw,some people are just not as devout as others. I have no idea what the Jewish term for this is,but in the fundie Christian Church that I grew up in,these people were called "Sunday Morning Christians".

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Biden Taps Anti-Israel BDS Activist for Top White House Intel Job
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2021, 09:56:32 pm »
The Biden administration is tapping for a top intelligence post a Palestinian-American who spent years at the forefront of efforts to boycott Israel and danced in front of a banner calling Israel an apartheid state.

The selection of Maher Bitar to be the senior director for intelligence programs at the National Security Council is already generating concerns that he will use the post to diminish intelligence sharing between the United States and Israel.

Bitar spent years leading anti-Israel organizations that promote the anti-Semitic Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement, which wages economic warfare on Israel. In college, he was a leader in Students for Justice in Palestine, a pro-BDS campus group known for bullying Jewish students. A 2006 yearbook picture from Georgetown University, where Bitar attended school, shows him posing before a sign that reads "Divest from Israel Apartheid."

Bitar, a former Obama White House staffer and general counsel for Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee, will in his new job play a key role in coordinating the various U.S. intelligence agencies and have a window into America's most sensitive intelligence and covert operations.

A leading Republican lawmaker and former Trump administration officials are criticizing Bitar's elevation to the council's top echelons, expressing concerns that his anti-Israel activism will influence his treatment of sensitive intelligence information. Bitar's past endorsement of BDS also runs counter to the Biden administration's promise to reject the movement. Linda Thomas-Greenfield, Biden's nominee to be the United Nations ambassador, said in her Wednesday confirmation hearing that BDS is "unacceptable" and "verges on anti-Semitism."

"U.S. and Israeli intelligence cooperation has repeatedly saved American lives and advanced U.S. national security. Maher Bitar is a long-time Boycott, Divest, and Sanction activist who has called for the abandonment of Israel," Rep. Michael McCaul (Texas), the lead Republican on the House Foreign Affairs Committee, told the Washington Free Beacon. "Appointing him for an integral role on the National Security Council is a slap in the face to our important ally Israel, and it sends a terrible message to the rest of the world. I strongly urge the Biden administration to quickly retreat from this dangerous decision and to appoint someone who is better aligned with our allies and less divisive."

In October 2009, Bitar gave a speech on internet activism to the pro-BDS Friends of Sabeel North America conference. He is also credited with assembling a 2008 magazine published by the BADIL Resource Center for Palestinian Residency and Refugee Rights, a group that backs BDS and supports the Palestinian "right of return," which would flood Israel with refugees from around the Middle East. In that publication, the authors discuss "Palestine's Ongoing Nakba," a term that refers to Israel's 1948 establishment as a "disaster."

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/biden-taps-anti-israel-bds-activist-for-top-white-house-intel-job/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Biden Taps Anti-Israel BDS Activist for Top White House Intel Job
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2021, 10:04:33 pm »
Unsurprisingly. Israel will endanger itself any time it shares intel with the Biden WH. That is part of the intent in this appointment.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2021, 10:06:57 pm »
The Biden administration is tapping for a top intelligence post a Palestinian-American who spent years at the forefront of efforts to boycott Israel and danced in front of a banner calling Israel an apartheid state.

The selection of Maher Bitar to be the senior director for intelligence programs at the National Security Council is already generating concerns that he will use the post to diminish intelligence sharing between the United States and Israel.

@txradioguy

Looks like all those decades of near-blind support for minorities by Jews due to Holocaust memories has worked out well for them,doesn't it?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2021, 10:07:29 pm »
We're going to have to create a new drinking game based on every time a press release for a new Biden appointee includes the phrase "a former member of the Obama administration"
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2021, 10:08:48 pm »
@txradioguy

Looks like all those decades of near-blind support for minorities by Jews due to Holocaust memories has worked out well for them, doesn't it?

There's certainly a section of the Jewish community in the U.S. that are self hating/self loathing.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2021, 10:10:56 pm »
There's certainly a section of the Jewish community in the U.S. that are self hating/self loathing.

@txradioguy

I completely agree,even thought it may be the most bewildering "true thing" that I know.

There is no possible way you can look at it and have it make sense,but there it is anyway.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2021, 10:27:07 pm »
Unsurprisingly. Israel will endanger itself any time it shares intel with the Biden WH. That is part of the intent in this appointment.
Well of course. Sharing info with the current Muslim White House would be like sharing Hamas, Hezbollah, and Palestinian intelligence with the PLO and Iran. It makes no sense at all for Israel to tell the current administration anything at all about what they are planning or what they are doing.

But, Israel is used to this by now. Once they figured out that Obama Hussein was a Muslim fundamentalist sympathizer, Israel refused to give him any real information. And well they should. Anything told to Obama would go straight to Iran and all the others.

Since Biden is the second coming of a Muslim dominated foreign policy like Obama, the same policy will apply.

I just want to shout out to all the Jews who voted Democrat or voted Biden. They have succeeded in making themselves bigger fools than all the German Jews who supported Hitler. American Jews are fools and idiots. They prove it with every election.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2021, 11:33:32 pm »
So, there goes our foreign policy!   WRECKING BALL JOE could not destroy this nation faster if he tried.  And our only ally other than GB is being served up on the silver platter to the good muslim people that want to feast on their destruction.

Xiden could not rise up to the sole of Trump's shoe. 

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2021, 01:44:39 am »
txradio wrote.
"There's certainly a section of the Jewish community in the U.S. that are self hating/self loathing."

Yup.
About 75-80% of them.
It's known as "Jewish Guilt".
If only they'd get over it.