Author Topic: Psaki says White House will seek bipartisan COVID deal but 'we're not going to wait for a kumbaya'  (Read 654 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Psaki says White House will seek bipartisan COVID deal but 'we're not going to wait for a kumbaya'
By Zack Budryk - 01/26/21 01:37 PM EST

White House press secretary Jen Psaki tells Showtime’s "The Circus" in a new interview that the new administration is working to secure bipartisan cooperation on coronavirus relief but that President Biden would not “wait for a kumbaya” if it threatens to delay aid for Americans.

Asked whether at a certain point the White House would “put bipartisanship aside” if it becomes an insurmountable obstacle to action on pandemic relief, Psaki replied, “Maybe, we’ll see.”

"We're not going to wait for a kumbaya if it's delaying getting relief to the public, but we're going to try for bipartisan package and a bipartisan approach first,” she said in an interview conducted just after her first White House briefing. "[T]hat requires lots of talks and engagement, conversations, but it's our first goal and we'll see if it takes."

Asked how the Biden administration intended to reconcile its emphasis on unity with implementing the president’s agenda, Psaki said “we have to kind of keep our blinders on and focus on what we feel the American public elected him to do, which is to address COVID, address COVID, address COVID.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/535911-psaki-says-white-house-will-seek-bipartisan-covid-deal-but-were-not
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Loosely translated as "bend over and take it".
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
If this bill is loaded with nonsense like the last one, just say no.  Let the Dems be totally responsible for spending like drunken sailors.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If this bill is loaded with nonsense like the last one, just say no.  Let the Dems be totally responsible for spending like drunken sailors.
  They want blue state/city bailout cash! 

Hell No.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The Rats in the House and  Senate are doing a pretty good job of shoving "COVID relief" to the curb already.  They're talking about opening debate on it in about 6 weeks to 2 months.  The illegal Impeachment takes priority.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
They can wait for hell to freeze.  I do not mind a bill to help those unemployed, but not one dime for foreign anything.

Offline skeeter

The Rats in the House and  Senate are doing a pretty good job of shoving "COVID relief" to the curb already.  They're talking about opening debate on it in about 6 weeks to 2 months.  The illegal Impeachment takes priority.
With the blue states throwing off their lockdowns the stimulus won’t be necessary by then. Except to pay down their debt, pay off key constituencies and fund their state employee retirement programs.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

I think they've kicked it to the curb for good; a whole lot of liberal mental midget DEM voters are going to realize that they just got duped.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think they've kicked it to the curb for good; a whole lot of liberal mental midget DEM voters are going to realize that they just got duped.

Since when have they cared?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

I think this will cure the Covid 19 once and for all.
INSANE: Joe Biden Signs Executive Order Banning the Term “China Virus”
By Jim Hoft
Gateway Pundit
Published January 26, 2021 at 10:14pm

Joe Biden signed an executive order today that banned the term “China virus.” It’s not clear how this will help with the pandemic.

The coronavirus is widely believed today to have been created in a lab in Wuhan China.

This was one of his 37 executive orders in six days.  ...

CBS reported:
The Biden executive order is also expected to direct federal agencies like the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to examine whether there are xenophobic references like “China virus” in any existing policies, directives or government websites published by the Trump administration. ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Banning me from saying China Virus?

Okay CHINA VIRUS!!!

What'cha gonna do about it Slow Joe....  Sniff my hair?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Since when have they cared?

Oh, when it starts affecting the liberal idiots' wallets, they'll care.  No stimulus, higher gas prices, higher taxes, higher health care costs, higher food prices .... all under Biden...they'll get it.  They won't admit it, but they'll get it.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Banning me from saying China Virus?

Okay CHINA VIRUS!!!

What'cha gonna do about it Slow Joe....  Sniff my hair?

It's not the China virus it's the CHINESE Virus silly!  happy77

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Why is it democrats vote lockstep 100% but, Republicans shamelessly Lewinsky 50%.  Bi-partisan seems to mean democrats golden shower Republicans and Republicans (to be reasonable)go along with it.

co-vid put over half the nation into abject poverty and democrats tell us its what we want as a nation.  Obviously democrats also know Americans don't want or need money either, that' why democrats are sending the money to foreigners in foreign nations and none to Americans out of work for nearly a year.  How smart they are to know what Americans want.  Democrats wouldn't lie to us, now would they ?
 Would THEY ?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 05:49:48 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions