Author Topic: Greta Thunberg's message to world leaders at #DavosAgenda  (Read 225 times)

rangerrebew

Greta Thunberg's message to world leaders at #DavosAgenda
« on: January 26, 2021, 06:00:43 pm »
Greta Thunberg's message to world leaders at #DavosAgenda

Greta Thunberg Davos Agenda climate change climate emergency ecological crisis
Greta Thunberg has delivered a powerful message on climate change to participants of the virtual Davos event.
Image: World Economic Foru
25 Jan 2021

Greta Thunberg calls for urgent action to address the climate and ecological crisis.
    She reminds the world of the promises made to children and grandchildren - a promise they expect to be kept.
    The proposals being discussed and presented at the moment are 'very far from being enough.'

My name is Greta Thunberg and I’m not here to make deals. You see, I don’t belong to any financial interest or political party. So I can’t bargain or negotiate. I am only here to once again remind you of the emergency we’re in. The crisis that you and your predecessors have created and inflicted upon us. The crisis that you continue to ignore.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2021/01/greta-thunberg-message-to-the-davos-agenda?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social_scheduler&utm_term=The+Davos+Agenda+2021&utm_content=25/01/2021+19:45

rangerrebew

Re: Greta Thunberg's message to world leaders at #DavosAgenda
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2021, 06:04:49 pm »
Does anyone, for one nanosecond believe a 17-18 year old with autism wrote this speech?  Note: she has no notes which means she is reading the speech from a teleprompter. farter000000

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2021, 06:24:48 pm »
On your knees deniers....   Submit to the Scam!!!!!

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online LMAO

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2021, 06:38:13 pm »
Does anyone, for one nanosecond believe a 17-18 year old with autism wrote this speech?  .

With no regard what her/their demands will not only do to economies  but the poor and middle class
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy