Author Topic: Biden’s Network Lapdogs Go Gaga for His German Shepherds at White House  (Read 316 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Biden’s Network Lapdogs Go Gaga for His German Shepherds at White House
Nicholas Fondacaro
January 25th, 2021 8:39 PM

They were his attack dogs during the campaign, but now that he's President of the United States, the liberal media were Joe Biden’s lapdogs. And instead of being on guard like they were during the Trump administration, the broadcast networks (ABC, CBS, and NBC) came when called and rolled over Monday evening as they gushed about Biden’s two German Shepherds finally moving into the White House.

“In the dog house. The President's beloved German shepherds arrive at the White House,” an overly excited Norah O’Donnell announced during the opening tease as she anchored the CBS Evening News.

New chief White House correspondent Nancy Cordes gave the story a brief shake as she squeezed it in at the end of a report touting Biden’s executive orders. “From the Oval Office today, the President's dogs could be heard barking. Major and Champ joined the first family over the weekend and will now call the White House home,” she boasted.

On the executive orders, O’Donnell lauded: “The President has already signed more than 30 executive orders in his first six days in office as he seeks to undo the Trump legacy.”

It’s worth recalling that around this time in 2017, after President Trump took office, the liberal media were busy pushing a false claim from now-White House Correspondents Association president Zeke Miller. He worked for TIME magazine at the time (now with the Associated Press) and told other reporters Trump had removed the bust of Martin Luther King Jr. from the Oval Office.

more
https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2021/01/25/bidens-network-lapdogs-go-gaga-his-german-shepherds-white
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

He is a racist if he chooses German dogs over, say, a Chihuahua or Rhodesian Ridgeback.

We need a formal complaint against this overt Supremist.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LottieDah

Hitler liked German Shepherds too!!! Biden is emulating Hitler. 

Online mountaineer

Hitler liked German Shepherds too!!! Biden is emulating Hitler.
Josef Beiden clearly is a Nazi.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mortarman

I'm s'prised one of 'em wasn't named Blondi.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.