Author Topic: Kurt Schlichter: Sorry, But That’s the Rule: President Asterisk Is A Draft Dodger  (Read 130 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sorry, But That’s the Rule: President Asterisk Is A Draft Dodger

Kurt Schlichter

Posted: Jan 25, 2021 12:01 AM

I didn’t want it to come to this, but I am compelled by my loyal adherence to the rules and norms and cultural regulations put into effect by our glorious, competent, and not-at-all-inexplicably-smug ruling caste to characterize President * as a cowardly draft dodger of cowardice.

I think it is stupid, but I am bound to these New Rules. As are you.

Say it with me: President * is a cowardly draft dodger.

You should also know that Asterisk is also not an Army Ranger, which became a fake issue when a bunch of liberal media hacks, led by some toad-like reporter who looks like Ron Jeremy’s less attractive fraternal twin, recently began talking out their Schumers about who is and is not a Ranger with regard to Tom Cotton. It is indisputable that * is nothing, having – as the New Rules compel me to characterize it – cheated his way out of Vietnam.

I sure think these New Rules are dumb, but what can you do? In fact, I have always hated the whole chickenhawk thing, the idea that, rather than military service being a character resume plus, its absence is a minus and some sort of character flaw. Only about 30% of people can qualify physically and otherwise for service, so right off you are consigning about 70% of folks to some sort of second-hand moral status. That’s stupid. Further, the idea that an American citizen who did not serve has some sort of disqualification from opining on military issues is utterly unAmerican.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2021/01/25/sorry-but-thats-the-rule-president-asterisk-is-a-draft-dodger-n2583602
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Schlichter: Sorry, But That’s the Rule: President Asterisk Is A Draft Dodger...

Fishrrman:
ol' uncle joe may have been a draft dodger back then, but these days he's a daft codger...!