Author Topic: McCarthy: Biden 'more interested in helping illegal immigrants than helping our own citizens'  (Read 361 times)

rangerrebew

McCarthy: Biden 'more interested in helping illegal immigrants than helping our own citizens'

'Are we helping individuals, especially our most at-risk population, gain access to a vaccine?" the GOP leader says

By Nicholas Ballasy

Updated: January 21, 2021 - 1:38pm

House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy said Thursday that President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris appear to be "'more interested in helping illegal immigrants than helping our own citizens" during the coronavirus pandemic.

McCarthy cited rising unemployment during the pandemic and vaccine distribution as top priorities to tackle, as opposed to the immigration plan Biden's team rolled out that would grant a path to citizenship for about 11 million illegal immigrants.

"Are we helping individuals, especially our most at-risk population, gain access to a vaccine? That is why I was disappointed to see within hours of assuming office the new administration was more interested in helping illegal immigrants than helping our own citizens; more interested in virtue signals to the climate activists than supporting the union workers who were building the Keystone pipeline," McCarthy said during a press conference.

https://justthenews.com/government/congress/mccarthy-biden-seems-more-interested-helping-illegal-immigrants-helping-our-own

Offline dfwgator

Oooh, now McCarthy starts acting all tough.

Offline libertybele

My thoughts exactly.  The SOB!  Never ever believe a word that comes out of a RINO's mouth and that includes McCarthy!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Should have fought for Trump, Kevin, instead of Liz Cheney.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
SOP for rebublicans when they have the power they are  

but when they are the minority they act all because they know it's just for show.

This has been the GOPe way since Reagan, oh the congress had some cajones during Clinton but since then over and over all they have been is democrat lite or if one preferrs the eunichs of American politics.

Offline dfwgator

Vote 'Em All Out....Every single last one of them....They are all tainted, even the ones you don't think are, yes they are.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
Should have fought for Trump, Kevin, instead of Liz Cheney.

Exactly. No Presidental Medal of Freedom for you, Kev.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Exactly. No Presidental Medal of Freedom for you, Kev.

Not to worry. Biteme will give him one.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: