Author Topic: Not An ‘Administration’. A Regime.  (Read 185 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Not An ‘Administration’. A Regime.
« on: January 21, 2021, 05:15:45 pm »
Not An ‘Administration’.
A Regime.

January 20, 2021 Raheem Kassam

At noon today the scenes on Capitol Hill were arguably no different to those we saw on January 6th: a desecration of the Republic. This time, by a humiliating scene of an empty National Mall, and a handful of people who stole an election in the dead of night.

Much is made of the phrase “peaceful transition of power,” but this was no peaceful transition.

A stolen election doesn’t equal a peaceful transition.

Another phony impeachment doesn’t equal a peaceful transition.

And 30,000 troops doesn’t equal a peaceful transition.

In reality, this was not an inauguration in the same way that there was never really an election. An election requires that certain rules are followed. They were not. An inauguration requires a valid result. There was none.

And it’s a testament to the political establishment’s loathing of the American public that over the past year they have sought to strike fear into people’s hearts over a pandemic, and now they seek to divide the nation further by referring to one side as “domestic terrorists.”

That’s not how democratically elected administrations come to power in free republics.

That’s how authoritarian regimes seize power and wield it over their naysayers in banana republics.

That’s why The National Pulse will not be referring to Joe Biden’s government as an administration. We will, from here on, refer to it as a regime.

And we suggest you do the same.

https://thenationalpulse.com/analysis/not-an-administration-a-regime/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Not An ‘Administration’. A Regime.
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2021, 06:16:05 pm »
And we suggest you do the same.

Not a problem.  I had eight years of practice when O'Bastad was the dictator.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline conservativevoter

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2021, 06:50:03 pm »
Biden must be fearful.  Very much so.  In fact, he needed 25,000+ troops to keep him safe when there was no one else around!

God Bless America!    :patriot:

Sign me as one of over 74,000,000 who was robbed of her vote.  I won't forget......  9999hair out0000

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2021, 01:06:46 am »
This is why (in previous posts) I've been calling it the "harris-biden regime" for some time now...