Author Topic: WATCH: Greg Gutfeld Goes SCORCHED EARTH After Dems Call For “Unity” After 4 Years Of Smears  (Read 121 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Greg Gutfeld Goes SCORCHED EARTH After Dems Call For “Unity” After 4 Years Of Smears

by Clayton Keirns

If Wednesdays episode of “The Five” was any indication, Greg Gutfeld isn’t buying Joe Biden’s phony call for “unity” anytime soon.

During a heated monologue, Gutfeld called out the entire Democrat party for suddenly wanting to “come together” after 4 years of vicious hate and slander from their side. He also blasted them for the double standard of what’s “acceptable” now that they are in control of the power.

“I did watch the Inauguration because I couldn’t resist, because oddly enough, resistance is no longer acceptable or approved,” Gutfeld began.

“Now that they won, it’s all about ‘unity’ and we all must join the ranks of rampant butt-kissers. I don’t know about you, but I‘m going to go out on a limb. I think the media coverage today feels slightly friendlier than the one 4 years ago, but maybe that’s just my bias,” he continued.

“I wonder if people at home noticed how vomitous this has become especially because – okay – I am 100% for a call for unity. I wrote a book on it. I believe there should be a call for unity until you consider the source. A party and a candidate who pushed smears that ginned up racial division and other kinds of divisions towards half a population. The Dems manufactured the divide. they seasoned it and watered it and that culminated in a year of violence on both sides. So there you go, equality. So the Dems are great at creating a problem and then saying that they have the solution. This is called extortion. But a call for unity from Joe is like a child calling for glue after smashing a lamp,” he added.

Watch his epic monologue below:

more w/video
https://trendingpolitics.com/watch-greg-gutfeld-goes-scorched-earth-after-dems-call-for-unity-after-4-years-of-smears/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34