Author Topic: Derek Hunter Are Democrats Really This Dumb?  (Read 863 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Derek Hunter Are Democrats Really This Dumb?
« on: January 19, 2021, 03:36:34 pm »
Are Democrats Really This Dumb?
Derek Hunter

Posted: Jan 19, 2021 12:01 AM

You’d think with the inauguration of Joe Biden tomorrow, and the special election in Georgia two weeks ago, that the fundraising emails would dry up. If you thought that, you’d be wrong. Not only have they not stopped, they haven’t even slowed down. And they’ve gotten dumber. That they keep coming implies they work, that they work makes me think Democrats are really, really dumb.

There isn’t much Democrats won’t try to exploit when money is on the line. We’ve seen them fundraise off of murders and riots, so nothing is sacred in pursuit of the dollar. Here are some quotes from a few of the most paranoid, angry, and just plain dumb fundraising emails Democrats have sent in just the last week. (Any and all spelling and grammar errors, like the idiocy in the words, are all theirs. ALL emails were sent on January 16th.)

“Convicting Trump isn’t just about ending his presidency. It’s about making sure he can NEVER run for office again. That’s why we NEED Trump to be convicted. But without your support, we’ll fall short of our 50,000 donation goal and fail miserably. So Derek, can you rush a $5 or $25 donation to pressure the Senate to CONVICT Trump and ensure he NEVER runs for office again?” At least they admit it’s about preventing President Trump from running ever again, how $25 bucks from some sucker, of 50,000 suckers, who think conviction is even a remote possibility remains a mystery.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2021/01/19/are-democrats-really-this-dumb-n2583306
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Re: Derek Hunter Are Democrats Really This Dumb?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2021, 03:45:09 pm »
No, they are smart enough to know how stupid the voters are.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2021, 04:25:48 pm »
Yeah, dumb. Almost as dumb as people sending Trump close to 300 million smackers AFTER!!! he lost the election. Keep sending Donny your money folks....he has to pay down those campaign bills and have a cash reserve for the lawsuits he'll be facing after tomorrow.

Offline Freedom2020

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2021, 04:42:29 pm »
This is an interesting question. If on the one hand we observe that democratic voters are mentally alienated. On the other hand, the Democratic leadership is extremely well organized. They work very effectively with regard to collecting innocent voters so that they hand over their money to a cause that, in the end, will harm the real interests of those voters.  One of the lessons that American conservatives must understand is that they need to really organize themselves as to their political goals. In fact, another merit of President Trump was to agglutinate around him the longings of a population that found itself abandoned by traditional conservative politicians. Around Trump, his policies (and his great achievements) and fantastic rallies, an informal network of patriotic citizens acting in a cooperative way was formed. These citizens must ensure that this political network continues and expands, so that one day they can oppose the effectiveness of the Democratic Party's criminal network.

Link -->  http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,424671.0.html <--
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 04:47:29 pm by Freedom2020 »

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2021, 04:56:44 pm »
This is an interesting question. If on the one hand we observe that democratic voters are mentally alienated. On the other hand, the Democratic leadership is extremely well organized. They work very effectively with regard to collecting innocent voters so that they hand over their money to a cause that, in the end, will harm the real interests of those voters.  One of the lessons that American conservatives must understand is that they need to really organize themselves as to their political goals. In fact, another merit of President Trump was to agglutinate around him the longings of a population that found itself abandoned by traditional conservative politicians. Around Trump, his policies (and his great achievements) and fantastic rallies, an informal network of patriotic citizens acting in a cooperative way was formed. These citizens must ensure that this political network continues and expands, so that one day they can oppose the effectiveness of the Democratic Party's criminal network.

Link -->  http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,424671.0.html <--
You do understand that four years of Trump alienating many millions of moderate voters led to Biden's election, don't you?
Biden is one of the most pathetic, completely devoid of charisma, corrupt Dem hacks ever. And he beat Trump by seven million popular votes.
What does that tell you? Stop backing Trump. He's a loser.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2021, 05:01:39 pm »
Yeah, dumb. Almost as dumb as people sending Trump close to 300 million smackers AFTER!!! he lost the election. Keep sending Donny your money folks....he has to pay down those campaign bills and have a cash reserve for the lawsuits he'll be facing after tomorrow.

300 Million!  Link?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2021, 05:05:02 pm »
300 Million!  Link?
Bloomberg News, Dec. 7, "President Donald Trump and his party raised $207.5 million in a less than three-week stretch after the U.S. election."
That was more than a month ago. I haven't seen the total as to date, but I would guesstimate close to 300 million by now.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2021, 05:12:16 pm »
Bloomberg News, Dec. 7, "President Donald Trump and his party raised $207.5 million in a less than three-week stretch after the U.S. election."
That was more than a month ago. I haven't seen the total as to date, but I would guesstimate close to 300 million by now.

Gotcha.  A guestimate.  We got what we paid for, I suppose.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

BassWrangler

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2021, 05:22:10 pm »
I certainly have had issues with Trump - his personality and his leadership style - but why isn't he entitled to raise money to pay off campaign expenses and legal bills? He certainly hasn't personally gained from being President - in fact exactly the opposite has occurred. He didn't always go about it in the way I would have liked, but I believe he was trying to do what he thought was best for the country. I don't think he deserves a death of a thousand cuts from endless Dem-initiated legal challenges, and certainly if that's his fate, he has every right to ask his supporters to chip in and help financially.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2021, 05:27:59 pm »
I certainly have had issues with Trump - his personality and his leadership style - but why isn't he entitled to raise money to pay off campaign expenses and legal bills? He certainly hasn't personally gained from being President - in fact exactly the opposite has occurred. He didn't always go about it in the way I would have liked, but I believe he was trying to do what he thought was best for the country. I don't think he deserves a death of a thousand cuts from endless Dem-initiated legal challenges, and certainly if that's his fate, he has every right to ask his supporters to chip in and help financially.

Democrats have long held that Republican Presidents should not be allowed a defense when Impeached.  Hilarious Clinton herself pioneered this in her brief stint as a Watergate lawyer back in the early 70's.
I will NOT comply.

BassWrangler

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2021, 05:31:51 pm »
Democrats have long held that Republican Presidents should not be allowed a defense when Impeached.  Hilarious Clinton herself pioneered this in her brief stint as a Watergate lawyer back in the early 70's.

One of the most frustrating aspects of this whole mess is watching Hillary gloating and trash talking. I'd give my left nut for Durham to crap out a last minute indictment of that woman.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2021, 05:34:21 pm »
One of the most frustrating aspects of this whole mess is watching Hillary gloating and trash talking. I'd give my left nut for Durham to crap out a last minute indictment of that woman.

The DoJ would nix it before it ever hits the ground.  Like when Congress found Eric Holder in "Contempt of Congress."
I will NOT comply.

Offline Freedom2020

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2021, 05:34:21 pm »
You do understand that four years of Trump alienating many millions of moderate voters led to Biden's election, don't you?
Biden is one of the most pathetic, completely devoid of charisma, corrupt Dem hacks ever. And he beat Trump by seven million popular votes.
What does that tell you? Stop backing Trump. He's a loser.

President Trump has awakened America to communist plans, clearly pointing out communist and globalist actions. This is the opposite of alienating.  He won an electoral college and will leave because the criminal Democratic network in the cities and states under Democratic influence shamelessly defrauded the elections. He got more votes than any other Republican candidate for reelection. By the way ... who can assure us that the Democrats have not defrauded the elections in the states for years? How does a city in disgrace like Chicado keep voting for a clearly incompetent party? These are questions that should be considered by conservatives. Finally, we support President Trump because with him the people have won, because he evidently works for the people, not for the establishment.Trump is a winner and has shown everyone the greatness of America, all its strength and power. It wasn't Trump who lost, it was America, which is being attacked in such a dishonest way that the people were not prepared. But don't worry, the people are understanding what kind of bandits America is dealing with.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2021, 05:42:23 pm »
Yes!

What did they do this time?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

BassWrangler

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2021, 05:44:11 pm »
The DoJ would nix it before it ever hits the ground.  Like when Congress found Eric Holder in "Contempt of Congress."

No doubt, but if it was made public, it might wipe that smug smile off her face for a few days.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2021, 05:46:01 pm »
No doubt, but if it was made public, it might wipe that smug smile off her face for a few days.

Naw.  She knows she'll never be touched for any of her criminality.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2021, 05:47:07 pm »

@goatprairie

Ahhh,the "moderate voters"! Is that the new code word for "Dims that sometimes vote Republican?"

What does that tell you?

It tells ME and anyone else within shouting distance of "sane" that there was massive voter fraud at work.

What does it tell you,"booga booga"?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2021, 05:54:14 pm »

@goatprairie

Ahhh,the "moderate voters"! Is that the new code word for "Dims that sometimes vote Republican?"

It tells ME and anyone else within shouting distance of "sane" that there was massive voter fraud at work.

What does it tell you,"booga booga"?
Apparently some lack the capacity to grasp that it was Trumps policies that made him popular, not how he combed his hair.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2021, 06:22:45 pm »
Apparently some lack the capacity to grasp that it was Trumps policies that made him popular, not how he combed his hair.

@skeeter

With shallow people it will always be style over substance.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2021, 06:28:54 pm »

"You don't work with a Captain because you like the way he parts his hair; you work with him because *he's GOT* the job, or you're no good!" - The Caine Mutiny

Offline skeeter

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2021, 09:10:27 pm »
"You don't work with a Captain because you like the way he parts his hair; you work with him because *he's GOT* the job, or you're no good!" - The Caine Mutiny
Yes.

Fantastic movie.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2021, 09:27:00 pm »
Naw.  She knows she'll never be touched for any of her criminality.
I daresay few people would ever even wish to handle that woman anyway.

The stain and stench would endure for quite some time.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2021, 09:59:16 pm »
President Trump has awakened America to communist plans, clearly pointing out communist and globalist actions. This is the opposite of alienating.  He won an electoral college and will leave because the criminal Democratic network in the cities and states under Democratic influence shamelessly defrauded the elections. He got more votes than any other Republican candidate for reelection. By the way ... who can assure us that the Democrats have not defrauded the elections in the states for years? How does a city in disgrace like Chicado keep voting for a clearly incompetent party? These are questions that should be considered by conservatives. Finally, we support President Trump because with him the people have won, because he evidently works for the people, not for the establishment.Trump is a winner and has shown everyone the greatness of America, all its strength and power. It wasn't Trump who lost, it was America, which is being attacked in such a dishonest way that the people were not prepared. But don't worry, the people are understanding what kind of bandits America is dealing with.

Well said.  Only those who have TRUMP ENVY will write ugly, negatives about him like goat.   

To the question asked above;

No...JUST PURE EVIL...as evil as it gets.   Lord save us all. 

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2021, 10:02:03 pm »
Well said.  Only those who have TRUMP ENVY will write ugly, negatives about him like goat.   

To the question asked above;

No...JUST PURE EVIL...as evil as it gets.   Lord save us all.

The problem with Trump, people looked the gift horse in the mouth, and didn't realize the oppotunities having a Trump in the White House could bring, if only he got more support.   Did he bring some of it on himself? Sure.   But on the other hand, it took someone with the audacity of Trump to do what he did.    Who out there now has that kind of audacity?