Author Topic: Did Biden voters knowingly vote for the radical leftist agenda?  (Read 394 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Did Biden voters knowingly vote for the radical leftist agenda?
« on: January 19, 2021, 02:40:30 pm »
January 19, 2021
Did Biden voters knowingly vote for the radical leftist agenda?
By Patricia McCarthy

It feels that with lightning speed, America has fallen into the hands a radical faction bent on changing then nature of our Republic.  The left blatantly installed mail-in voting with few or no safeguards against fraud, the changes in violation of the Constitution in many states. Protections against phony ballots, out-of-state voters, fake ballots, and other forms of fraud were minimal or nonexistent.

We should have known.  The evidence has been out there for all to see but in the valley of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. Obama and his entourage have never taken their eye off the ball.  He and his allies have been striving to implement their “fundamental transformation” of the US for decades.  The media and big tech are their handmaidens; they are completely on board, even banning Trump from Twitter.

What on earth explains the massive troop build-up in DC?  Trump supporters had no history of riot.  We now can see video showing the January 6th attack on the Capitol fomented by people resembling Antifa professionals.  That conflagration looks to me like a set-up.  Why were so few Capitol Police deployed and advance warning of trouble disregarded?

Now that they succeeded in electing their non-entity, frail and senile candidate who will do whatever he is told to do, haltingly read whatever his handlers put on his teleprompter, the left factions are waiting to implement their full-scale agenda.  No free speech, harsh censorship of all views in opposition to the regime, no freedom of assembly, no Second Amendment, no school choice – all the dreams seem within reach.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/01/did_biden_voters_knowingly_vote_for_the_radical_leftist_agenda_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Did Biden voters knowingly vote for the radical leftist agenda?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2021, 03:09:28 pm »
I caught Limbaugh’s show about three weeks before the election were he warned  that, even though trust in the media is an all time low,  that there are things that the media won’t report that the average person won’t be made aware of

This is just the people in my world, but you’d be surprised how many of them believe that he called the neo-Nazis “very fine people” and didn’t know that Kamala Harris had a bail out fund for the Minneapolis rioters

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2021, 03:18:36 pm »
This is just my opinion, but I am guessing close to a 1/3 of Biden's electorate are not bad folk, but were duped by the MSM smear, and are really are too stupid to think for themselves.  ****sheep****
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2021, 03:20:11 pm »
This is just my opinion, but I am guessing close to a 1/3 of Biden's electorate are not bad folk, but were duped by the MSM smear, and are really are too stupid to think for themselves.  ****sheep****

Garbage In, Garbage Out

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2021, 03:24:26 pm »
Didn't a third say they wouldn't have voted for him if they knew about the Hunter Biden Laptop deal? We now have a government that received its commissioned to lead through ignorance and fraud.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2021, 03:28:07 pm »
The fall of a free people lead by the happy to be ignorant.  Betrayed by a media bought up by foreign interests. The Communists call them USEFUL FOOLS, they call themselves elitist genius's, we call them stooges.  Like an emperor who has no clothes, they do so love their ignorant arrogance.
 :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2021, 01:11:55 am »
"Did Biden voters knowingly vote for the radical leftist agenda?"

Occam's razor.

I'll reckon that at least 30-35% -- maybe more -- did. They know exactly what the democrat-communists will bring, and they want it. Or... at least they think they "want it".

And they're gonna GET it.. good and hard.
Unfortunately, so are the rest of us.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2021, 03:04:52 pm »
No. If they knew anything,they would have never voted for him.

They "FEEL" things.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2021, 03:17:44 pm »
In September, 2001 the presstitutes were falling all over themselves asking, "Why do Moslems hate us?"  I didn't care then, and I don't GAF now why the domestic enemies hate us, they just do.  This is not something to wring one's hands over.

Duped or not, the Rat voters lapped up the poisoned porridge like a cat will go for the anti-freeze.  Do I care what the person shooting at me thinks?  It only matters that he's shooting at me.  I can be killed just as surely if the fellow has an IQ of 150 or 75.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2021, 05:04:50 pm »
No. If they knew anything,they would have never voted for him.

They "FEEL" things.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2021, 05:27:35 pm »

and didn’t know that Kamala Harris had a bail out fund for the Minneapolis rioters

@LMAO

I have to admit,I didn't know that,either.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2021, 05:53:34 pm »
@LMAO

I have to admit,I didn't know that,either.

She raised and distributed Millions to some pretty bad people.  I laughed when some of the less-stupid Antifa/BLM pukes realized they only got bailed out...they still have indictments to return to face charges now.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: