Author Topic: It’s time for Republicans to start planning to win again  (Read 268 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It’s time for Republicans to start planning to win again
« on: January 18, 2021, 10:22:40 pm »
January 18, 2021
It’s time for Republicans to start planning to win again
By Josh Kantrow

I am growing tired of the self-flagellation among Republicans since the events on Capitol Hill on January 6. If Democrats, the establishment, and the media had accepted Mr. Trump's victory in 2016 instead of waging a 4-year campaign of obstruction and harassment, our country would not be nearly as divided.

Once Biden is sworn in, I hope Republicans are prepared to fight hard, lawfully, and peacefully to block what will be the most radically progressive agenda this country has ever seen. For example, as the Wall Street Journal reported,

[L]ast week House Democrats reintroduced as H.R.1 a voting and campaign-finance bill that would grease the Democratic voting machine nationwide and restrict political opposition. They also introduced a bill to provide statehood for the District of Columbia that would guarantee Democrats two new Senate seats.

Democrats also plan to seek to eliminate the electoral college and pack the Supreme Court.  As such, the Democrats will do everything they can to change the rules of the game to make taking back the House, Senate, and presidency much harder.

Republicans should start now to line up challengers to vulnerable centrist Democratic House members and Senators so that those members have to think long and hard about every vote they take that advances the progressive agenda. Republicans only need to flip a few seats to take both chambers in two years, an entirely achievable task.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/01/its_time_for_republicans_to_start_planning_to_win_again.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: It’s time for Republicans to start planning to win again
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2021, 02:29:27 am »
From the article...
"Republicans should start now to line up challengers to vulnerable centrist Democratic House members and Senators so that those members have to think long and hard about every vote they take that advances the progressive agenda. Republicans only need to flip a few seats to take both chambers in two years, an entirely achievable task."

Bears repeating over and over again
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2021, 03:03:18 am »
*YAWN*

SOSDD... Pack it up with even MORE RINOS. Have a nice time.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2021, 03:25:22 am »
Lucy, football etc.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2021, 05:48:45 am »
Lucy, football etc.

YUP... Charlie should kick that ***** right in the face.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2021, 02:23:59 pm »
We do not need a Karl Rove formula to get Republicans to win.

We need a conservative formula to get Conservatives to win.

And that includes running against the RINOs as well as vulnerable Dems.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington