Author Topic: Let's Not Mince Words on What CNN Will Try to Do Under a Biden Administration  (Read 218 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Let's Not Mince Words on What CNN Will Try to Do Under a Biden Administration
By Sister Toldjah | Jan 18, 2021 12:00 PM ET

I read my colleague Nick Arama’s report from Sunday on the disturbing “Reliable Sources” segment between CNN’s resident media hall monitor, Brian Stelter, and former Facebook chief security officer, Alex Stamos, and — like many on the right — it made my blood boil.

For those who missed it, here’s what Stamos told an approving Stelter about the supposed need to limit the reach of conservative-leaning news sources like OANN and Newsmax by urging Big Tech to take away the platforms they use to communicate to their audiences:

“…we have to turn down the capability of these conservative influencers [like OANN and Newsmax] to reach these huge audiences. There are people on YouTube, for example, that have a larger daytime — larger audience than daytime CNN, and they are extremely radical and pushing extremely radical views.

And, so, it is up to the Facebooks and YouTubes in particular to think about whether or not they want to be effectively cable networks for disinformation. And then we have to figure out the OANN and Newsmax problem, you know, these companies have freedom of speech but I’m not sure we need Verizon, AT&T, Comcast and such to be bringing them into tens of millions of homes.”

more
https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2021/01/18/lets-not-mince-words-on-what-cnn-will-try-to-do-under-a-biden-administration-n311847
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34