Author Topic: Schweizer: Mitch McConnell, Wife Elaine Chao Financially Tied to the Chinese Government  (Read 1392 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schweizer: Mitch McConnell, Wife Elaine Chao Financially Tied to the Chinese Government

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Trent Baker 17 Jan 2021

Breitbart News senior contributor Peter Schweizer on Sunday detailed how Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) and his wife Elaine Chao are financially tied to the Chinese Communist Party.

Schweizer said on Fox News Channel’s “The Next Revolution” that McConnell’s “position on China has softened over the years,” which he argued is due to the growing relationship between the Chinese government and the Chao’s company.

“Really, it goes to the fact that Mitch McConnell and Elaine Chao, his wife, are financially tied to the Chinese government,” Schweizer outlined. “And it comes through the shipbuilding company that Elaine Chao’s family owns. That relationship was forged in December of 1993 when James Chao, Elaine Chao’s father, Elaine Chao, and the new son-in-law, Senator Mitch McConnell, visited Beijing, China, at the invitation of the China state shipbuilding corporation. This was a coup to Beijing because Tiananmen square had happened just four years earlier. Very few high officials went there. The result of that meeting and the deals that followed is that today the Chinese government finances the construction of the ships for the shipbuilding company, they build the ships, they provide the crews for the ship, and they provide the cargo for the ship. So, the Chinese government could pull the plug tomorrow on this business. And the reason they’re doing business with them, let’s make it clear, is because Mitch McConnell is a very powerful figure in Washington, D.C. And the problem is, Steve, that his position on China has softened over the years the closer that this commercial relationship has become, and he’s a direct beneficiary of what this business does.”

According to Schweizer, this is the “strategy” of the Chinese government across the globe.

“They seek out political elites and give them commercial deals,” Schweizer stated.

“They are wedded to the Chinese,” he added. “They don’t want to anger the Chinese because they could destroy their families financially.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/01/17/schweizer-mitch-mcconnell-wife-elaine-chao-financially-tied-to-the-chinese-government/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
lol...show of hands of Briefers who DIDN"T know that Mitchypoo was the Chicom's butt boy.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline goatprairie

lol...show of hands of Briefers who DIDN"T know that Mitchypoo was the Chicom's butt boy.
"In February, in its first major real estate transaction after Trump’s inauguration, the Trump Organization sold a $15.8 million penthouse apartment in Trump Tower to Chinese-American business executive Xiao Yan Chen, who also goes by the name Angela Chen and has been directly linked to a front group for Chinese military intelligence through the misleadingly innocuous-sounding China Arts Foundation."

Trump has his own fingers deep inside China's financial dealings.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
TRUMP HAS ALWAYS MADE BUSINESS DEALS,and always has openly.  Bitch McConnell being Chinas bitch has not been openly known.  Explains 4 years of McConnell sabotaging Trumps reign for four years, doesn't it ?  Celebrate, Trump who looked after America's best interests has been defeated, and the Chinese might as well run our government out in the open now.  YOU EASILY DUPED GENIUS'S got your way!  Enjoy getting your way. :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"In February, in its first major real estate transaction after Trump’s inauguration, the Trump Organization sold a $15.8 million penthouse apartment in Trump Tower to Chinese-American business executive Xiao Yan Chen, who also goes by the name Angela Chen and has been directly linked to a front group for Chinese military intelligence through the misleadingly innocuous-sounding China Arts Foundation."

Stop with your damn kneejerks already.  The Trump Organization's transactions have always been public.  And just to be sure nothing remotely nefarious is hiding,  our government has been giving the Trump Organization a public colonoscopy for four years.

This  pointing-up  is a BIG bleep deal different from Madam Chao's family business.

Offline libertybele

Gee ... could it be that Chao didn't step down because of Trump, but because maybe she doesn't want to be caught in the Chinese collusion?   

Any bets to how many RINO's and DEMS have ties to the Chinese??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

I know I'm preaching to the choir, but this is exactly why they wanted Trump out of office.  Trump ruffled China's feathers.

I hope that Trump writes a book exposing our government traitors.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

I know I'm preaching to the choir, but this is exactly why they wanted Trump out of office.  Trump ruffled China's feathers.
Yep.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

Tell us how Trump's China policy, as an elected representative of the US, benefitted him personally and get back to us.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I hope that Trump writes a book exposing our government traitors.

Look at this @libertybele 

More than 250 signatories say there should be no book deals for ‘an administration that caged children’ and encouraged a ‘coup’
Independent/UK, Jan 18, 2021

Editors, publishing agents and authors have signed-up to a letter in the hundreds, demanding the industry deny Donald Trump the publication of any post-presidential memoir. 

The letter, titled "No Book Deals for Traitors,” was signed by more than 250 editors, authors and publishing agents last week.

Together, they oppose any Trump administration official from publishing a future book - including the outgoing president, who is rumoured to be considering a memoir.

Barry Lyga, a novelist who organised the letter, wrote that "As members of the writing and publishing community of the United States, we affirm that participation in the administration of Donald Trump must be considered a uniquely mitigating criterion for publishing houses when considering book deals.”

He continued: “No participant in an administration that caged children, performed involuntary surgeries on captive women, and scoffed at science as millions were infected with a deadly virus should be enriched by the almost rote largesse of a big book deal.”

More: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/publishers-trump-memoir-ban-book-deal-b1788904.html [/quote}

Offline goatprairie

It's fine when Trump does it, but evil when other people, including Pubbies have dealings with foreign countries. You can't prove McConnell did anything shady, but condemn him anyway.
Got it.  :shrug:

Offline skeeter

It's fine when Trump does it, but evil when other people, including Pubbies have dealings with foreign countries. You can't prove McConnell did anything shady, but condemn him anyway.
Got it.  :shrug:
Trump's company sold a penthouse to a Chinese national - thats it? This is what you compare to Mitch McConnell's business connections?

Offline goatprairie

Trump's company sold a penthouse to a Chinese national - thats it? This is what you compare to Mitch McConnell's business connections?
Yeah, right. I'm sure that's Trump's only deal with China. Not. There's a lot more. He's been trying to deal with China for more than twenty years.

Offline skeeter

Yeah, right. I'm sure that's Trump's only deal with China. Not. There's a lot more. He's been trying to deal with China for more than twenty years.

You're upset Trump sold an apartment to a chinese person but you're OK with McConnell and his wife involved in a Chinese company who's profitability is directly linked to US China trade policy that was almost certainly affected by Trump's hard line against the Chicoms.

Got it.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 09:32:54 pm by skeeter »

Offline christian

Democrats keep getting caught up in corrupt Chinese deals and marrying or having Chinese spy agents closely working with them on a daily basis.  The stooges get their lockstepping orders and stumble and fumble around with them as best they can.  Some times i almost feel sorry for them,then i remind myself how much wickedness they enjoy perpetrating.

Offline LegalAmerican

Stop with your damn kneejerks already.  The Trump Organization's transactions have always been public.  And just to be sure nothing remotely nefarious is hiding,  our government has been giving the Trump Organization a public colonoscopy for four years.

This  pointing-up  is a BIG bleep deal different from Madam Chao's family business.

Yes. I agree.  And PRIVATE CITIZEN TRUMP, selling to Chinese a penthouse,  is different then McCONNEL in public office  making deals with Chinese  and his wife a CEO OF CHINESE CO. Why don't people get that? Being obtuse on purpose?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 04:06:47 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline dancer

Yes. I agree.  And PRIVATE CITIZEN TRUMP, selling to Chinese a penthouse,  is different then McCONNEL in public office  making deals with Chinese  and his wife a CEO OF CHINESE CO. Why don't people get that? Being obtuse on purpose?
There is Chinese money all over DC, state Governors, etc.  They almost won.  Thank God for Trump and a few good Military men!

Come see my comment on Quix site.

Offline goatprairie

Oh, please forgive me for  inferring that God's personal representative on earth, Donald J. Trump, is being a hypocrite for having dealings with the Chinese when a private citizen.  8888crybaby
I'm so sorry that I intimated that Donny has been less than perfect in his life's dealings.
Even though none of you can prove McConnell has ties to the Chinese gov., let's just smear him anyway.
Because Trump (all kneel before the Orange Idol).

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Oh, please forgive me for  inferring that God's personal representative on earth, Donald J. Trump, is being a hypocrite for having dealings with the Chinese when a private citizen.  8888crybaby
I'm so sorry that I intimated that Donny has been less than perfect in his life's dealings.
Even though none of you can prove McConnell has ties to the Chinese gov., let's just smear him anyway.

Wow, how FOS can you get.  I have criticized Trump more than praised him.  But Turtle?  He always like you, has been a squishy RINO.  Try a little objectivity in your posting, instead of being a NT to the death.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline christian

McConnell has no ties to China, EXCEPT WHEN McConnell GOES TO BED AND TIES WITH ONE OF CHINA'S female AGENTS.  Don't believe your eyes nor the facts, just believe the lies of the deniers and their strident stooge work. After all, lies of the leftist are sweeter than candy, are they not ?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 03:35:40 pm by christian »

Offline skeeter

Now you sound hysterical. This article is about McConnell. You're the one who (continues to) make it about Trump.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Now you sound hysterical. This article is about McConnell. You're the one who (continues to) make it about Trump.

Man is a day away from becoming a citizen and resident NT's are still frothing at the mouth.

Offline christian

The democrats are quite consistent, some are in bed with the Communist Chinese and some, like the Bidens are more in bed with the Russians and the ties are in the billions/trillions..  Do we need to spell out why their interests greatly favor the communists and why they are so often indifferent to the American people?
  The Commie favoring left stooges can't figure out that they keep fighting/argueing until the Communist are fully exposed.  In the good ole days it would have gotten them shot.

Offline goatprairie

A poster makes an unfounded claim that somehow McConnell is corrupt because some members of his wife's family have connections to China.
But pointing out Trump's past of trying secure trade deals with China and finally getting one is being hysterical.
Got it.  Good grief.
All hail our great and glorious leader Trump, he who is without stain!! (everybody kneels before an orange statue of Trump.)

Offline goatprairie

Man is a day away from becoming a citizen and resident NT's are still frothing at the mouth.
I voted for Trump. Twice. I'm sorry to say.