Author Topic: Nolte: Disgraced Fox News Channel Is Losing to MSNBC and CNNLOL  (Read 1047 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: Disgraced Fox News Channel Is Losing to MSNBC and CNNLOL
« on: January 18, 2021, 03:23:23 pm »
Nolte: Disgraced Fox News Channel Is Losing to MSNBC and CNNLOL

John Nolte 18 Jan 2021

With this insane news cycle, I’ve been hesitant to dance on the grave of the disgraced Fox News Channel. Once things settle down, which they hopefully will after His Fraudulency Joe Biden is sworn in on Wednesday, the cable news ratings might revert back to norm.

Nevertheless, this is still news…

Over the past 20 years, we’ve had all kinds of insane news cycles, and for the first time in 20 years, the disgraced Fox News Channel just lost to far-left CNN.

Oh, and the disgraced Fox News Channel also lost to far-left MSNBC. To which I can only say tee hee.

Could this be a sign of things to come?

CNN[LOL] topped cable networks with roughly 2.8 million viewers per day from Jan. 4 through Sunday, and 4.2 million in primetime, according to the ratings data.

For that same period, Comcast Corp’s MSNBC attracted 2.3 million per day and 3.8 million in primetime. Fox News, owned by Rupert Murdoch’s Fox Corp, drew about 1.7 million per day and 3.2 million in primetime.

Well, I sure hope that’s a sign of things to come. So where are all those Fox viewers going? Well…

Newsmax, a smaller rival that has been promoted by President Trump, said it saw record ratings in primetime of 443,000 for the week. Its total day ratings averaged 294,000. Newsmax does not provide full-time news coverage on weekends.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2021/01/18/nolte-disgraced-fox-news-channel-is-losing-to-msnbc-and-cnnlol/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Re: Nolte: Disgraced Fox News Channel Is Losing to MSNBC and CNNLOL
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2021, 05:38:04 pm »
FOX News is still overwhelmingly pro-Trump in its opinion news programs. That's indisputable.
That they have a few panelists/commentators who are not Trump a**-kissers speaks well of their intent to provide a little more balance than leftist cables "news" shows like CNN or MSLSD.
I just don't get all the hate for FOX  by people who now treat it like pariah apparently because they are upset that other people are not as rabidly pro-Trump as they are.
 I don't like Juan Williams or Donna Brazile. In fact, I can't stand to listen to them. But  a conservative network that allows them to utter their idiocies is far better than one where you just get unquestioned love and adoration for your guy or gal like Newsmax.
Sorry, not everybody loves Trump. Some people can actually look at Trump without orange-colored glasses.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2021, 05:51:13 pm »
FOX News is still overwhelmingly pro-Trump in its opinion news programs. That's indisputable.
That they have a few panelists/commentators who are not Trump a**-kissers speaks well of their intent to provide a little more balance than leftist cables "news" shows like CNN or MSLSD.
I just don't get all the hate for FOX  by people who now treat it like pariah apparently because they are upset that other people are not as rabidly pro-Trump as they are.
 I don't like Juan Williams or Donna Brazile. In fact, I can't stand to listen to them. But  a conservative network that allows them to utter their idiocies is far better than one where you just get unquestioned love and adoration for your guy or gal like Newsmax.
Sorry, not everybody loves Trump. Some people can actually look at Trump without orange-colored glasses.

I certainly am no fan of Tumpy. But I cannot abide FOX any longer. I still get it on my feeds because all my droid feeds have no better... So my morning droid routine feeds me the fox podcast... but I never go there anymore. If I do news, it will likely be OANN. But I have more-or-less left corporate news behind. I read the local Flathead Beacon and Hungry Horse news with breakfast, and otherwise, the only real input I get is here.

Online DB

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2021, 05:54:32 pm »

It might have something to do with truth and not orange man. But your the one too blind to see - or don't want to see. It's pretty obvious that Fox called races long before they were knowable to any objective viewer. Their predictions were very wrong about the "blue wave". Fox has been going woke for awhile now and that has consequences whether you want to acknowledge it or not.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2021, 06:07:59 pm »
Business Rule No. 1.-- 

Do not piss off your customer base.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2021, 06:08:11 pm »
It might have something to do with truth and not orange man. But your the one too blind to see - or don't want to see. It's pretty obvious that Fox called races long before they were knowable to any objective viewer. Their predictions were very wrong about the "blue wave". Fox has been going woke for awhile now and that has consequences whether you want to acknowledge it or not.

I nearly walked off em when they were pimping McCain't, and so lolligagged over Palin. But when they pimped Romney, that was the final straw. Tumpy ain't even in that equation other than predictable forecasting.

I don't want propaganda, whether left or right.

Shut up and sing. Only for news.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2021, 06:12:35 pm »

The Murdoch Boys (new ownership) have given marching orders to TV talent take content closer to center.  Of course the high dollar talent like Carlson and Levin are going to tell the boys to pound sand.  But to counter your point, the overall movement of Fox has been leftward for months now. And for hard core conservatives like me, we are prefering the alternatives.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2021, 09:13:46 pm »
Yeah, they called Arizona too early, but they were right in the end. Nevertheless, let's condemn FOX for calling a state for Biden correctly.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2021, 09:20:31 pm »
There's election night, but what broke my trust with Fox is its very apparent editorial edicts are being handed down from on high - no discussions about election fraud, no discussion of George Soros, etc. allowed. The political opinion hosts are having their hands tied by upper management.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2021, 09:26:44 pm »
The Murdoch Boys (new ownership) have given marching orders to TV talent take content closer to center.  Of course the high dollar talent like Carlson and Levin are going to tell the boys to pound sand.  But to counter your point, the overall movement of Fox has been leftward for months now. And for hard core conservatives like me, we are prefering the alternatives.
Provide evidence of a leftward march in standard news stories. The opinion shows are, without a doubt, overwhelmingly pro-Trump. On weekdays it's back to back Carlson, Hannity, and Ingraham. The Five are almost always strongly pro-Trump with the one deranged liberal, usually Juan Williams. On Saturday it's Watters, Pirro, and Gutfeld all strong pro-Trumpers.
I've watched Baier's news segment, Special Report, ever since he took over from Hume. I haven't detected any pro-left swing in his program. Their morning program, Fox And Friends, is pretty much pro-Trump.
If they had wanted to keep leftist news boys, they wouldn't have ousted Shemp Smith. Smith said he felt uncomfortable at FOX meaning he felt isolated. Well, good riddance.  Chris Wallace has been there almost twenty years.
I can't see any leftist creep. I think some people just can't stand it when FOX has people who criticize Trump. But they're still in the extreme minority.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2021, 09:32:23 pm »

Ruperts Snowflake spawn are Libtards.  James is gone from News Corp. He is polluting some other business venture at present after he resigned in a huff or a "hissy fit" as some have said.  The other chump,  Lachlan is not very bright.  They politely say, "less cerebral". He doesn't lean as far left his brother James.  Good news is people don't notice his lisp.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline berdie

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2021, 10:09:42 pm »
Yeah, they called Arizona too early, but they were right in the end. Nevertheless, let's condemn FOX for calling a state for Biden correctly.

They did call AZ too early. But imho this has been the case for years. Not just on Fox but all of the MSM. I can't help but wonder in the past how many states quit counting when their states were "called". Seems like I remember a big to-do not long ago when the MSM called Fla(?) before the polls were even closed.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2021, 11:42:36 pm »
Provide evidence of a leftward march in standard news stories.

Evidence?  LMAO...  Amazon doesn't sell a Conservative- A -Meter.  I can easily rely on my mind that has been keenly attuned to political matters for 50 years.

I can't help that your brain is too numb to discern punditry shifts.  Guess you missed Judge Jeanine getting canned.  So unless you a high dollar talent, you have to move the opinions left.  That's just the way its shaking out.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2021, 12:35:26 am »
Catturd â„¢
@catturd2

And we're off - to another week of our ratings being in the toilet because we bit the hand that feeds us.

BILL HEMMER
@BillHemmer

And we are off!  @danaperino

5:11 PM · Jan 18, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/1351291039592681474

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2021, 12:36:23 am »
Catturd â„¢
@catturd2

Want to know how dumb Fox News' management is, you know, people like Paul Ryan?

Their network has totally collapsed because of the know-it-all, smarmy hosts who arrogantly made fun of their loyal viewers.

Their solution - rearrange the exact same hosts to different time slots.

5:21 PM · Jan 18, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/1351293753076699138

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2021, 12:45:07 am »

Did you not see their coverage on election night?  The shitty way Chris Wallace handled the debate and how he's been ass kissing Liberal guests?  Juan William is just a drop in the bucket at Fox News these days with the shift they've made.

The whole place has take a news and editorial direction that is decidedly left.  Under the guidance of Murdoch's sons along with Paul Ryan being on the board of directors...they are trying to be CNN Lite...and their ratings reflect that.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2021, 04:01:40 am »
Did you not see their coverage on election night?  The shitty way Chris Wallace handled the debate and how he's been ass kissing Liberal guests?  Juan William is just a drop in the bucket at Fox News these days with the shift they've made.

The whole place has take a news and editorial direction that is decidedly left.  Under the guidance of Murdoch's sons along with Paul Ryan being on the board of directors...they are trying to be CNN Lite...and their ratings reflect that.
I think you kind of erred on Juan 'Fidel' Williams, he's more like just a turd in the bowl.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2021, 11:58:41 am »
Evidence?  LMAO...  Amazon doesn't sell a Conservative- A -Meter.  I can easily rely on my mind that has been keenly attuned to political matters for 50 years.

I can't help that your brain is too numb to discern punditry shifts.  Guess you missed Judge Jeanine getting canned.  So unless you a high dollar talent, you have to move the opinions left.  That's just the way its shaking out.
Pirro still has her show on FOX. She was never fired.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2021, 12:00:26 pm »

Please explain all the strong pro-Trumpers on the opinion shows. What a leftist trend...good grief.  :facepalm:

Online DB

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2021, 05:50:31 pm »
Please explain all the strong pro-Trumpers on the opinion shows. What a leftist trend...good grief:facepalm:

LOL... Something you are obviously oblivious too and no explanation will do.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2021, 05:54:49 pm »
I pretty much gave up on all US news sources years ago.

If you really want to know what's going on you have to go to foreign sources who aren't shills for Multi-National Corporations.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 05:57:22 pm by dfwgator »

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2021, 08:06:05 pm »
LOL... Something you are obviously oblivious too and no explanation will do.
If I am oblivious to explanations, please explain all the pro-Trumpers on FOX.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2021, 12:52:24 am »
Please explain all the strong pro-Trumpers on the opinion shows. What a leftist trend...good grief.  :facepalm:

There are two "pro trumpets" I can think of off the top of my head Hannity and Ingram.

That's it.

Even from what I'm able to gather the F&F morning folks have turned on him.

Fox News isn't the All Trump All the Time network it was 5 years ago...or even two years ago for that matter.  It's not even really conservative or even handed in its news reporting anymore.

The downturn has been painful to watch.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2021, 01:59:10 am »
There are two "pro trumpets" I can think of off the top of my head Hannity and Ingram.

That's it.

Even from what I'm able to gather the F&F morning folks have turned on him.

Fox News isn't the All Trump All the Time network it was 5 years ago...or even two years ago for that matter.  It's not even really conservative or even handed in its news reporting anymore.

The downturn has been painful to watch.
Aside from Hannity and Ingraham, there's Carlson, Watters, Gutfeld, and Pirro who all have their own Saturday night shows. Gutfeld and Watters are  also  regulars on The Five weekday show.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2021, 02:05:13 am »
Aside from Hannity and Ingraham, there's Carlson, Watters, Gutfeld, and Pirro who all have their own Saturday night shows. Gutfeld and Watters are  also  regulars on The Five weekday show.

Still even if you count them...they are outnumbered still on that channel with the likes of Chris Wallace, Juan Williams. Donna Brazile, Neil Cavuto, Harris Faulkner, Geraldo  and others in the news division.  And we don't know how Liberal the news directors and higher ups that make the editorial decisions on news that never sit in front of the camera are at this point.  It's not jsut the talking heads that shape the direction of a news organization.  There's a lot of unseen hands with their own agendas applying pressure.

I'd look more to the ones that have left the company in the last 5 years than focus on the ones that stayed.