Author Topic: Iran fired missiles and warned USS Nimitz aircraft carrier  (Read 537 times)

rangerrebew

Iran fired missiles and warned USS Nimitz aircraft carrier
« on: January 18, 2021, 11:12:01 am »

Iran fired missiles and warned USS Nimitz aircraft carrier
By Boyko Nikolov   On Jan 17, 2021

WASHINGTON, (BM) – On Saturday, Iran fired two long-range missiles that crashed 20 miles from a merchant ship and 100 miles from the US aircraft carrier USS Nimitz. The Lebanese news agency Al-Mazdar News and the American TV channel Fox News confirmed the news.

Call for Biden: US can stop Iran without troops
    Middle East: Dozens of American bases are ‘targeted’ by Iran
    Israel may carry out preemptive strikes against Iran

The incident took place in the waters of the Indian Ocean, as further evidence of growing tensions between Iran and the United States. The US Navy says the 100-mile distance is not a concern for them, but the 20-mile stretch is an alarming signal. However, the US Navy does not see the two missiles’ launch as a direct threat to them.

https://bulgarianmilitary.com/2021/01/17/iran-fired-missiles-and-warned-uss-nimitz-aircraft-carrier/

rangerrebew

Re: Iran fired missiles and warned USS Nimitz aircraft carrier
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2021, 11:14:13 am »
If the military isn't concern about it, why the big article?  It couldn't me the media beating the war drums, could it?   Or are they trying to give Biden an opportunity to fall flat on his face so he can be impeached and Kamala become POTUS?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2021, 01:09:44 pm »
Funded by 2016 $17B Obama payoff. 

Now we get Obama II
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2021, 04:13:43 pm »
Maybe it's  just me and  the "bad math" I learned in the 50's,but a missile that lands 100 miles away in open water doesn't seem like much of a threat to me.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2021, 10:55:39 pm »
Sumpin' tells me the U.S. Navy is going to start withdrawing from the general area after January 20...

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2021, 11:01:15 pm »
Sumpin' tells me the U.S. Navy is going to start withdrawing from the general area after January 20...

Yep but Trump is still President until then..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2021, 11:12:28 pm »
Yep but Trump is still President until then..

Be nice to see an Iranian navy ship that is mysteriously blowed up and sunk
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2021, 11:44:17 pm »

Biden just cancelled Trump's XL Pipline EO.  We will be needing middle east oil quicker than you think.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2021, 12:38:19 am »
Biden has also said he's going to rejoin that horrible Iran deal.  Speaking of Iran they grabbed another American today.  That makes four they have have as hostages.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2021, 12:41:25 am »
There will be no containing Iran, Iraq, N. Korea, China or Russia under Biden; they know that he's Obama's wing man and they will have little restraints.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2021, 12:42:47 am »
Biden just cancelled Trump's XL Pipline EO.  We will be needing middle east oil quicker than you think.

We'll no longer be energy independent as the liberal idiots will be pushing for all electric -- gas prices and prices for everything are going to skyrocket.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2021, 12:48:28 am »
Biden has also said he's going to rejoin that horrible Iran deal.  Speaking of Iran they grabbed another American today.  That makes four they have have as hostages.

@txradioguy

That's ok. The DNC doesn't like Americans,or other foreigners.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2021, 12:50:17 am »
We'll no longer be energy independent as the liberal idiots will be pushing for all electric -- gas prices and prices for everything are going to skyrocket.

@libertybele

Why would Dim officials worry about something as minor as that? After all,it's not like they have to spend THEIR money to buy it. "Free" gas and oil for them is a part of the deal.