Author Topic: A conveniently timed impeachment  (Read 71 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A conveniently timed impeachment
« on: January 16, 2021, 03:12:46 pm »
January 16, 2021
A conveniently timed impeachment
By Joel Duffie

When you look back at the events on January 6, the way that those events played out makes perfect sense if your perspective is that you knew what was going to happen a few days in advance. Seen in that light, it’s a useful way to ensure that questions about the election are permanently relegated to the past.

We knew that there were going to be objections to several states' election results. We knew that Senator Cruz was among those who intended to object. I had read somewhere in the days before the 6th that he was going to suggest an emergency investigation that should take place before Inauguration Day.

After watching a video of Senator Cruz making his recommendations, I had explained to my 12-year-old son how that and that alone is exactly what this country needs to finally be able to put the “election fraud” argument to an end. I liked the idea because the investigation would be open to the public and extremely difficult to censor, if not impossible. The mainstream media and social media platforms wouldn’t be able to censor it and anyone that was truly interested in knowing the truth would have exactly that. Truth. In real-time.

While I didn’t know the details, I sent him an email thanking him for supporting the President. I’ve been writing to many Senator’s lately, it’s a new hobby of mine.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/01/a_conveniently_timed_impeachment.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34