Author Topic: Shock graph of rising CO2 emissions despite ‘planet-saving’ UN climate pacts shows ‘farce’ of ‘clima  (Read 192 times)

rangerrebew

Shock graph of rising CO2 emissions despite ‘planet-saving’ UN climate pacts shows ‘farce’ of ‘climate action’

Greanpeace co-founder Dr. Patrick Moore: "What a farce the IPCC Paris Accord and all previous 'agreements' to reduce CO2 emissions have been. If only the collective billionaire-class would recognize that CO2 is entirely beneficial we could get on with making the world a better place."

Climate Depot's Marc Morano: "Get ready for more futility as the Green New Deal will continue meaningless 'climate action.'"

By: Marc Morano - Climate DepotJanuary 15, 2021 1:32 PM with 0 comments

Great graph by Josh for GWPF. Shows what a farce the IPCC Paris Accord and all previous “agreements” to reduce CO2 emissions have been. If only the collective billionaire-class would recognize that CO2 is entirely beneficial we could get on with making the world a better place. pic.twitter.com/HZt4miotAu

— Patrick Moore (@EcoSenseNow) January 15, 2021

A depressing perspective on the history of climate action (from @ClimateHuman). pic.twitter.com/xhpK0zHfSH

— David Wallace-Wells (@dwallacewells) November 25, 2020

https://www.climatedepot.com/2021/01/15/shock-graph-of-rising-co2-emissions-despite-planet-saving-un-climate-pacts-shows-farce-of-climate-action/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Two of the biggest scams in human history have been promulated in my life time....

Climate Change
Bottled Water
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.