Author Topic: BREAKING>> TRUMP DECLASSIFIES OBAMAGATE DOCS  (Read 1959 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING>> TRUMP DECLASSIFIES OBAMAGATE DOCS
« on: January 15, 2021, 12:44:54 am »
JUST BREAKING on Lou Dobbs
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: BREAKING>> TRUMP DECLASSIFIES OBAMAGATE DOCS
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2021, 12:49:42 am »
What, exactly, is Obamagate?

John Solomon breaking this story...

It's the Russian hoax...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2021, 12:52:22 am »
John Solomon breaking this story...

It's the Russian hoax...
Yes. But I wonder what the scope of his declassification will be, as I always saw the charges & offenses against Trump loosely linked.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 12:55:45 am by skeeter »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2021, 12:56:07 am »

Lou Dobbs
@LouDobbs
BREAKING: @jsolomonReports
 reports that Pres. Trump has ordered the declassification of intelligence docs from Obamagate, including Christopher Steele’s debriefings and FBI asset Stefan Halper’s instructions. Expected to be released tomorrow or Monday.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2021, 12:58:05 am »
Jack Posobiec reporting that many pardons coming this weekend..
Support the USO

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2021, 01:11:16 am »
Too bad this was announced on Lou Dobbs, now, I'm waiting for those in Congress or DEM attorney's to file an injunction to stop Trump from declassifying and putting out the information. 

DEMS will insist that he's been impeached and has no right to do this (and perhaps they are correct).

Trump should have kept this quiet and just gone ahead with it.  Sure, he wants people to know, but getting it done is far more important than letting people know.  Once the information was out, it would have spread like wildfire.

No judge in the world is going to rule against the DEMS.  Just not going to happen.  This is going to be stopped.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2021, 01:37:20 am »
Too bad this was announced on Lou Dobbs, now, I'm waiting for those in Congress or DEM attorney's to file an injunction to stop Trump from declassifying and putting out the information. 

DEMS will insist that he's been impeached and has no right to do this (and perhaps they are correct).

Trump should have kept this quiet and just gone ahead with it.  Sure, he wants people to know, but getting it done is far more important than letting people know.  Once the information was out, it would have spread like wildfire.

No judge in the world is going to rule against the DEMS.  Just not going to happen.  This is going to be stopped.
A judge does not have in his powers national security.

That is constitutionally the prerogatives of Executive.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

BassWrangler

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2021, 01:56:03 am »
JUST BREAKING on Lou Dobbs

I'll believe it when I see the docs and not a second sooner.

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2021, 02:22:22 am »
A judge does not have in his powers national security.

That is constitutionally the prerogatives of Executive.

When has that ever stopped a judge?

Also, bookmarking.
Let it burn.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2021, 04:43:26 am »
Eric Greitens
@EricGreitens

ALSO BREAKING: President Trump has declassified large numbers of documents related to Russia Collusion hoax.

FBI has tried to keep many of these documents secret.

Incldng, Christopher Steele admits he created Trump-Russia collusion hoax to distract from Clinton email scandal.

(Just the News) Video:

https://twitter.com/EricGreitens/status/1349893940309340161

8:39 PM · Jan 14, 2021·Twitter Media Studio

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2021, 05:43:09 am »
Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_

DEVELOPING: Sources on Hill say Pelosi coordinated the "snap impeachment" of Trump with Russia "collusion" hoaxer Schiff in part to distract from forthcoming damning revelations from declassified bombshell FBI docs exposing the Russiagate probe of Trump as a political operation

10:49 PM · Jan 14, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/1349926655125544962

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2021, 05:57:33 am »
I'll believe it when I see the docs and not a second sooner.

Kraken?  Son of Kraken?  Bride of Kraken?   I am having trouble keeping up
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2021, 06:42:56 am »
Since NO mainstream media outlet anywhere in the country is going to publish them,it makes no difference at all if they exist or if they don't exist.

We lost the media war before we even knew it was a war. Globalist money made sure of that.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2021, 02:48:49 pm »
Trump Declassifies 'Foot-High' Stack Of Russiagate, Obamagate Documents; Set For Release Within Days

by Tyler Durden
Friday, Jan 15, 2021 - 4:45

President Trump has declassified and authorized the release of "more than a foot-high stack of documents" related to the Obama administration's surveillance and espionage committed against the 2016 Trump campaign, as part of a larger campaign to discredit and undermine the incoming US president.

According to journalist and Trump insider John Solomon, the documents would be released as soon as Friday, but no later than Monday.

"He has delivered in a big way. More than a foot-high stack of documents he has authorized to be released by the FBI and the DOJ. These are the things that the FBI has tried to keep from the public for 4 years. They have amazing, big picture revelations," Solomon told Fox News' "Lou Dobbs Tonight."

more
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/trump-declassifies-foot-high-stack-russiagate-obamagate-documents-set-release-within-days
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2021, 03:00:56 pm »
THe has delivered in a big way. More than a foot-high stack of documents he has authorized to be released by the FBI and the DOJ. These are the things that the FBI has tried to keep from the public for 4 years. They have amazing, big picture revelations," Solomon told Fox News' "Lou Dobbs Tonight."

And he trusts these entities to get them released?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2021, 03:02:35 pm »
Since NO mainstream media outlet anywhere in the country is going to publish them,it makes no difference at all if they exist or if they don't exist.

We lost the media war before we even knew it was a war. Globalist money made sure of that.

No distraction is necessary when the news media will not cover. But I'm glad these documents will at least be available for posterity.

BassWrangler

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2021, 05:40:36 pm »
And he trusts these entities to get them released?

Exactly! Trump needs to walk over there and wait while these docs are copied onto a USB drive. Then he needs to make copies and hand them out. If he waits on IC functionaries to do it, they'll drag their feet and wait out the clock.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2021, 05:48:57 pm »
Had the documents been released 6-8 months ago, Trump would have had a much better chance of a second term.  Shielding the democrats from their own handiwork really was the worst thing Trump could have done, and he did it.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2021, 06:02:58 pm »
Exactly! Trump needs to walk over there and wait while these docs are copied onto a USB drive. Then he needs to make copies and hand them out. If he waits on IC functionaries to do it, they'll drag their feet and wait out the clock.

Get them out to Brietbart, Vertias, OANN, and others.  In the hands of the FBI / DOJ those will last about as long as a Mission Impossible Intro

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2021, 07:12:47 pm »
No distraction is necessary when the news media will not cover. But I'm glad these documents will at least be available for posterity.

@skeeter

We can all rest assured there will be "underground" copies of them circulating amongst the "right-wing conspiracy freaks" freaks like thee and me,but the masses will ignore them.

There are valid reasons for me to refer to them as "Dims".

Offline skeeter

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2021, 11:45:13 pm »
@skeeter

We can all rest assured there will be "underground" copies of them circulating amongst the "right-wing conspiracy freaks" freaks like thee and me,but the masses will ignore them.

Maybe one day, after you and I are long gone and the world has entered a new Age of Enlightenment, society might look at this information, along with all other available evidence and agree the political party calling its self Democratic was a criminal syndicate who successfully flim flammed millions of well meaning Americans and nearly destroyed the finest system of government ever devised. They’ll study their inflammatory rhetoric and learn to recognize it for what it is. And resolve to never let such garbage near the levers of power again.

Sounds like a Star Trek episode.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2021, 11:48:23 pm »
@skeeter

Some Democrat will one day admit everything they did, and then state at the end, "But Trump's not in the White House, is he?"

Online mountaineer

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2021, 11:57:38 pm »
Cardinal Conservative  @CardinalConserv
BREAKING UPDATE: OBAMA Admin's Treasury Dept. knowingly funded a Al-Qaeda, according to newly declassified documents by President Trump and Charles Grassley of Senate Finance Committee.
*We got the receipts: https://finance.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Oversight,%2012-23-20,%20Memo%20on%20World%20Vision%20Investigation.pdf
(see attached thread below for full dump)

4:41 PM · Jan 15, 2021
More:

https://twitter.com/CardinalConserv/status/1350196544537063424
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2021, 12:43:04 am »
Trump doing this now is like a tree falling in the woods.   If no one is there to hear it, does it matter?

It just does not matter what he does now, it will not change the future in any way.  One need not be a genius to know he is finished politically.  I see no future for him, even if Biden brings on a depression.

And with a totally corrupt FBI, do not hold your breath for any justice being leveled at anyone in the future, except maybe Trump.  I can see the FBI harassing Trump for years.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2021, 05:02:11 am »
Trump doing this now is like a tree falling in the woods.   If no one is there to hear it, does it matter?

It just does not matter what he does now, it will not change the future in any way.  One need not be a genius to know he is finished politically.  I see no future for him, even if Biden brings on a depression.

And with a totally corrupt FBI, do not hold your breath for any justice being leveled at anyone in the future, except maybe Trump.  I can see the FBI harassing Trump for years.

@jafo2010

If we are talking official corruption here,let's not forget the RNC,the DNC,and ESPECIALLY not the Judicial Branch.

Including the weasels that populate the SC.