Author Topic: The 700 Club is now fake news  (Read 402 times)

Offline Avalon1

The 700 Club is now fake news
« on: January 14, 2021, 05:02:52 am »
We've lost the once great 700 Club (Christian Broadcasting Network), Pat and Gordon Robertson are wiping their hands of Donald Trump. I'm not sure how many of you watch it but I was a regular viewer. They are now both saying that Donald Trump is refusing to accept the results of the election and that theirs no evidence of voter fraud, CBN is also totally misrepresenting what happened and are saying that Trump supporters attacked the capitol with no mention of Antifa. Theirs evidence of voter fraud but they chose not to look for it. They are really showing their ignorance. I'm not sure what happened to them, did George Soros make a deposit to their bank account? They are turncoats! Since they are reporting misinformation I'm a longtime viewer but not anymore I'm dumping the 700 Club.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: The 700 Club is now fake news
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2021, 09:47:35 am »
By their fruits shall ye know them...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2021, 03:50:27 am »
In the End Times many shall fall away, and most will sell their souls to the devil.  Almost as though the wicked could deceive the very elect of God.  Know your scripture,
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2021, 03:52:37 am »
It's never been anything BUT a scam to start with. Pat Robertson,on the best day he has ever seen,was an evil bastard who would steal the pennies off the eyes of a dead man if he thought no one was looking.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2021, 07:20:28 am »
That show sucked anyway.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2021, 07:27:35 am »
I have personally heard of at least 4 or 5 examples through the years where Televangialist have taken advantage of the elderly (dementia) by fund raising tactics.  I'll just leave it at that.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2021, 01:20:30 pm »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2021, 02:03:45 pm »
It's never been anything BUT a scam to start with. Pat Robertson,on the best day he has ever seen,was an evil bastard who would steal the pennies off the eyes of a dead man if he thought no one was looking.

Jesus thinks he's a jerk.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2021, 05:54:34 pm »
A guy testified how he hated Christians.  When asked why he pointed at tv evangelism and how phony it all was.  We informed him if you want to know about Jesus, look more places than tv, it is fraught with phonies.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions