Author Topic: Don Trump Jr. Joining Exodus Out of New York for Florida  (Read 441 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Don Trump Jr. Joining Exodus Out of New York for Florida
« on: January 14, 2021, 01:25:15 am »
Don Trump Jr. Joining Exodus Out of New York for Florida

Eric Mack    |   Wednesday, 13 January 2021 03:39 PM

The Trump New York exodus continues with Donald Trump Jr., 43, and Kimberly Guilfoyle, 51, looking to follow the president and Ivanka in moving to Florida.

"There is no way they can stay in New York," a source told the New York Post. "They'd be tortured in the streets."

Don Jr. is reportedly looking at homes in the Jupiter area, which is north of Mar-a-Lago.

"They are committed to each other," a source told the Post.

"They are looking at a very secure, guarded, protected community with like-minded conservatives. There's no way they will ever feel welcome in New York."

The news comes as New York City is canceling contracts with the Trump Organization.

Ivanka Trump, 39, and Jared Kushner, 40, have already bought a $30 million home on Indian Creek Island, while President Donald Trump had officially made Mar-a-Lago his official home over a year ago amid investigations in New York during his presidency.

Tiffany Trump, 27, is also reportedly weighing a move to Miami.

Don Jr.'s ex-wife Vanessa, 43, lives in Jupiter with their five children, near a Trump-branded golf course, Trump National Golf Club Jupiter, per the report.

Florida has been rapidly growing, while New York's has seen a population decline. Florida does not have state income tax, while New York is a heavy tax state and Democrat Gov. Andrew Cuomo has talked about the need to raise taxes higher to overcome losses.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/newyork-florida-donaldtrumpjr-cancelculture/2021/01/13/id/1005482/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: Don Trump Jr. Joining Exodus Out of New York for Florida
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2021, 01:28:46 am »
From the article...
Democrat Gov. Andrew Cuomo has talked about the need to raise taxes higher to overcome losses.

So the answer to people leaving the state because of high taxes is even higher taxes??
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2021, 01:37:35 am »
Welcome to Florida Trumps!  Great weather and tax friendly ... as long as we can keep conservative leadership. I have my doubts.

For the past couple of days hubby and I have been contemplating moving out of FL and to TX. Looked at a lot of homes on line.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2021, 02:26:57 am »

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Guess he was only off by 4 years.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2021, 02:33:41 am »
Good for TRUMPS.  They have suffered enough slander and lies.  Now, everyone can complain about commie biden. 

Offline verga

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2021, 12:10:27 pm »
From the article...
Democrat Gov. Andrew Cuomo has talked about the need to raise taxes higher to overcome losses.

So the answer to people leaving the state because of high taxes is even higher taxes??
Two reasons I left that hellhole: Crappy winter weather, Cuomo's tax increases.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2021, 01:43:55 pm »
Looks like the left's hold on PBC is eroding.  The New Deal dems are aging out and being replaced by boomers. 

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/10/22/election-2020-older-palm-beach-county-voters-no-longer-reliably-democratic/5983675002/

They won the county 56-43 this time.  For comparison, it was 62-35 in 2000. 

Online mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2021, 02:24:36 pm »
Reminds me of the plan a local private college put in place. They were hurting financially and enrollment was declining, so they raised tuition to a ridiculous level. They figured potential students would conclude that a college that expensive must be good.  :pondering: I doubt anyone will draw the same conclusion about NY. A state that expensive must be very poorly run is more accurate.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2021, 02:55:39 pm »
Looks like the left's hold on PBC is eroding.  The New Deal dems are aging out and being replaced by boomers. 

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/10/22/election-2020-older-palm-beach-county-voters-no-longer-reliably-democratic/5983675002/

They won the county 56-43 this time.  For comparison, it was 62-35 in 2000.

The 'condo commandos' still are strong from West Palm Beach to Boca Raton, but some precincts in Jupiter and Palm Beach Gardens have gone Republican.

Promising trend.   Still I fear The New Yorking of my Florida.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.