Author Topic: Derek Hunter: Do Not Believe These People  (Read 85 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Derek Hunter: Do Not Believe These People
« on: January 12, 2021, 06:40:57 pm »
Do Not Believe These People
Derek Hunter

Posted: Jan 12, 2021 12:01 AM

Maybe I’m just cynical, which I know I am, but every single time one of those teleprompter-reading TV personalities masquerading as journalists use a phrase like “It’s a sad day” or “It’s impacted all of us,” I want to throw up. There has never been a phonier, less trustworthy group of people with more influence in history.

When idiots stormed the Capitol building, the pearl clutchers went into overdrive with the “this is horrible to see” and some “this is a tragedy” talk. Yes, both are true, but does anyone believe they actually feel any of it personally? Why would anyone care about a country when they hold half its citizens in contempt?

Anderson Cooper let the cat out of the bag when, while speaking of attendees at the rally and not just the rioters, he said they were “going to go back to the Olive Garden and to the Holiday Inn they’re staying at, or the Garden Marriott, and they’re going to have some drinks and talk about the great day they had in Washington.”

He was calling everyone who dared think the election results were a little odd low-brow, low class, and most definitely beneath him. We can’t all be born into the Vanderbilt family.

While that line, and those like it by other overpaid talking point parrots, was designed to “humanize” the person saying it as someone concerned about the events of the day, it really just exposed who these people are when they think they’re in safe company.

Americans who can’t afford to eat at Michelin-stared restaurants every night of the week know what’s really going on, they see through the smile to the hate below it.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2021/01/12/do-not-believe-these-people-n2582945
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34