Author Topic: White House Brochures on Climate (There is no climate crisis)  (Read 166 times)

rangerrebew

White House Brochures on Climate (There is no climate crisis)
« on: January 12, 2021, 03:58:31 pm »
White House Brochures on Climate (There is no climate crisis)
January 8th, 2021 by Roy W. Spencer, Ph. D.

Late last year, several of us were asked by David Legates (White House Office of Science and Technology Policy) to write short, easily understandable brochures that supported the general view that there is no climate crisis or climate emergency, and pointing out the widespread misinformation being promoted by alarmists through the media.

Below are the resulting 9 brochures, and an introduction by David. Mine is entitled, “The Faith-Based Nature of Human Caused Global Warming”.

David hopes to be able to get these posted on the White House website by January 20 (I presume so they will become a part of the outgoing Administration’s record) but there is no guarantee given recent events.

He said we are free to disseminate them widely. I list them in no particular order. We all thank David for taking on a difficult job in more hostile territory that you might imagine.

https://www.drroyspencer.com/2021/01/white-house-brochures-on-climate-there-is-no-climate-crisis/