Author Topic: The Environmentalists’ Train Wreck Isn’t Slowing Down  (Read 206 times)

rangerrebew

Written by Joan Sammon on Jan 8, 2021. Posted in Latest news
The Environmentalists’ Train Wreck Isn’t Slowing Down

derailed train crude oilJust days before Christmas, as parcels were being prepared and stockings stuffed, ten rail cars carrying crude oil from North Dakota, destined for a nearby Phillips 66 refinery, derailed along a section of BNSF track.

The incident occurred just south of the Canadian border and was considered a low-speed derailment.

While a plume of smoke billowed from some of the derailed tanker cars after they ignited, there were ultimately no injuries.

The derailment caused some oil to spill and necessitated the evacuation of local residents closest to the incident.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/the-environmentalists-train-wreck-isnt-slowing-down/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: The Environmentalists’ Train Wreck Isn’t Slowing Down
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2021, 09:11:37 pm »
I Predicted this last week. 

The envirowhackos are now more emboldened than ever before. Much more of this shenanigans to come.  I just hope no one gets hurt.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.