Author Topic: What Trump Supposedly Said to Incite Violence Jan 11, 2021 RUSH: Well, looky there, folks. CNN  (Read 593 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FBI: Armed Protests Planned for 50 State Capitols, U.S. Capitol, Ahead of Inauguration Day

Hannah Bleau  11 Jan 2021

Organizers are reportedly planning armed protests slated to occur at 50 state capitols, as well as the U.S Capitol, in the days leading up to Inauguration Day, according to an internal FBI bulletin obtained by ABC News.

“Armed protests are being planned at all 50 state capitols from 16 January through at least 20 January, and at the US Capitol from 17 January through 20 January,” the bulletin read, according to ABC’s Aaron Katersky, who added that a group is “calling for ‘storming’ state, local, and federal government courthouses and administrative buildings in the event President Trump is removed prior to Inauguration Day.”

According to the bulletin, the FBI has “received information about an identified armed group intending to travel to Washington, DC on 16 January.” The group, per the bulletin, has reportedly warned that a “huge uprising” will occur if Congress attempts to remove President Trump through the 25th Amendment:

Aaron Katersky
@AaronKatersky
"Armed protests are being planned at all 50 state capitols from 16 January through at least 20 January, and at the US Capitol from 17 January through 20 January," according to an FBI bulletin obtained by @ABC
10:53 AM · Jan 11, 2021

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/11/fbi-armed-protests-planned-50-state-capitols-u-s-capitol-ahead-inauguration-day/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The FBI has lost all credibility, at least with me.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The FBI has lost all credibility, at least with me.

They had more cred when Hoover wore a dress and heels.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

FBI has gone full frontal deep state.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
All our intelligence agencies have gone off the reservation.  I would rather have zero intelligence agencies versus ones that betray the country.  Same thing happened when Kennedy was POTUS.  They went off doing their own thing, and that was with that maggot Hoover!!!  I believe they were behind his death.  Not one doubt in my mind.

Trump should have eliminated the FBI versus giving it autonomy.

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
But you have to admit they are more coordinated than Hoover's apparrel and accesory choices.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
But you have to admit they are more coordinated than Hoover's apparrel and accesory choices.

OK!  I admit it.  They're gay. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Slide Rule

So is Lavrentiy Beria still head of the FBI?

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote