Author Topic: Jan - Mar 2021: Social Media Takes On The Main Stream Media  (Read 73210 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Jan - Mar 2021: Social Media Takes On The Main Stream Media
« Reply #2650 on: March 31, 2021, 10:43:33 pm »
Newsmax
@newsmax

Trump slams Biden plan as 'largest tax hike in American history' http://ow.ly/AmLf50EdDi6

5:30 PM · Mar 31, 2021·Hootsuite Inc.

https://twitter.com/newsmax/status/1377372670275256325

« Reply #2651 on: March 31, 2021, 10:44:37 pm »
I'm sure this will so outrage McConnell and McCarthy that they'll do something to stop it ....  ( :silly: )

Breaking911
@Breaking911

JUST IN: Facebook and Instagram have taken down Trump's interview with daughter-in-law Lara

FB told Lara Trump that “content posted in the voice of President Trump is not currently allowed on our platforms (including new posts with President Trump speaking) and will be removed”

12:40 PM · Mar 31, 2021·TweetDeck

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1377299844906151940

Here's the interview ...

https://rumble.com/embed/vcld79/?pub=4

« Reply #2652 on: March 31, 2021, 10:54:48 pm »
The POTUS is quoting Cesar Chavez .... I'm done.   **nononono*

Charliekirk1776  1 hour ago
@Charlie

HILARIOUS: Biden Praises Cesar Chavez Forgetting He Was Anti-Illegal Immigration

https://rumble.com/embed/vcmfkt/?pub=4

https://parler.com/post/61b8c51c-a74e-421b-abfd-fc9702f7f8d6

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2653 on: March 31, 2021, 11:05:23 pm »
Hillarious. I'm done.

I tried to warn the fix was in in 2019.

Amazing how a POTUS can hit so many low points in such a short time.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

« Reply #2654 on: March 31, 2021, 11:10:42 pm »
Don't miss this  pointing-down

Ned Ryun
@nedryun

Hahahaha!!!

Video:  

https://twitter.com/nedryun/status/1377264766264217603

10:21 AM · Mar 31, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

« Reply #2655 on: March 31, 2021, 11:19:24 pm »
Newsmax
@newsmax

Trump slams Biden plan as 'largest tax hike in American history' http://ow.ly/AmLf50EdDi6

5:30 PM · Mar 31, 2021·Hootsuite Inc.

https://twitter.com/newsmax/status/1377372670275256325

« Reply #2656 on: March 31, 2021, 11:23:23 pm »
David Brody
@DavidBrodyCBN

Stopped by Mar-A-Lago this week for an off the record meeting with President Trump. He’s in great spirits. Lots of activity. Stay tuned! #Trump

12:16 PM · Mar 31, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/DavidBrodyCBN/status/1377293703174324229

« Reply #2657 on: March 31, 2021, 11:25:46 pm »
SG
@GREENESJ333

Major Biden telling his side of the story after second biting incident.

8:56 PM · Mar 30, 2021·Twitter for Android

https://twitter.com/GREENESJ333/status/1377062094412128258

« Reply #2658 on: March 31, 2021, 11:29:22 pm »
Jenna Ellis
@JennaEllisEsq

A grateful nation

Gina Carano 🕯
@ginacarano

Video:

https://twitter.com/JennaEllisEsq/status/1376924634675826699

11:49 AM · Mar 30, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2659 on: April 01, 2021, 02:10:33 am »
Don't miss this  pointing-down

Ned Ryun
@nedryun

Hahahaha!!!

Video:  

https://twitter.com/nedryun/status/1377264766264217603

10:21 AM · Mar 31, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

THAT IS AWESOME !!!
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

« Reply #2660 on: April 01, 2021, 02:17:15 am »
   So tomorrow I'm not gonna see this at the top of my 'unread' list? 
   Inquiring minds want to know.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

« Reply #2661 on: April 01, 2021, 06:37:39 am »
Breaking911
@Breaking911

JUST IN: Delta Airlines CEO says he opposes Georgia's "unacceptable" voter ID laws

Currently, a photo ID is required in order to fly with Delta Airlines

6:44 PM · Mar 31, 2021·TweetDeck

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1377391336429514752

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2662 on: April 01, 2021, 09:46:51 am »
I have been telling everyone within the range of my voice this very thing since day one!
If it wasn't intentionally launched to beat Trump, the policies for dealing with it were quickly weaponized to do so, and the MSM as well:
widespread fear, much media driven, with real reason driven by conspicuously wrong policy, especially in Democrat strongholds like NYC and San Francisco, (Party for the Lunar New Year, nursing home policy, DNR for cardiac patients who coded on the street, the ventilator panic, PPE panic), flawed testing, closing schools, lockdowns, economic devastation, lengthy delays in individual 'stimulus payments', Supplemental unemployment which made being unemployed more lucrative for some than being employed was, mask mandates, etc.)

Destruction of the economy, the greatest and most conspicuous achievement creditable to the administration.

And last but not least, using all that to panic people into accepting methods of voting, unconstitutionally adopted, to enable widespread fraud.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #2663 on: April 01, 2021, 09:49:14 am »
Breaking911
@Breaking911

Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen says climate change poses a “tremendous risk to our country’s stability”

3:34 PM · Mar 31, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1377343582240088064
It does, because the policies to deal with the nonexistent problems are causing incredible destruction, not because there is any catastrophic change in the climate.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2664 on: April 01, 2021, 01:23:46 pm »
If it wasn't intentionally launched to beat Trump, the policies for dealing with it were quickly weaponized to do so, and the MSM as well:
widespread fear, much media driven, with real reason driven by conspicuously wrong policy, especially in Democrat strongholds like NYC and San Francisco, (Party for the Lunar New Year, nursing home policy, DNR for cardiac patients who coded on the street, the ventilator panic, PPE panic), flawed testing, closing schools, lockdowns, economic devastation, lengthy delays in individual 'stimulus payments', Supplemental unemployment which made being unemployed more lucrative for some than being employed was, mask mandates, etc.)

Destruction of the economy, the greatest and most conspicuous achievement creditable to the administration.

And last but not least, using all that to panic people into accepting methods of voting, unconstitutionally adopted, to enable widespread fraud.

All too coordinated and orchestrated for it to have been an accident IMHO!

And we also have this:  CCP Adviser Outlined Detailed Plan to Defeat US, Including Manipulating Elections

They have been planning this for years.  They didn't execute the plan for Hillary because they thought there was no need but they won't make that mistake again.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 01:31:06 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #2665 on: April 01, 2021, 01:40:24 pm »
He can't destroy us fast enough

Breaking911
@Breaking911

Biden Scraps Trump’s Restrictions On Transgender Military Members, Pentagon Will Pay For Troops' Gender Transition - https://breaking911.com/biden-scraps-trumps-restrictions-on-transgender-troops-pentagon-will-pay-for-gender-transition/

5:20 PM · Mar 31, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1377370346857238531

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if the pentagon pays for fertility treatments?
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline verga

« Reply #2666 on: April 01, 2021, 02:03:03 pm »
Well, it would if there really were such a thing. But since there isn't, shut up.
That is the wrong thing to say. I tell them that the climate has been changing since the world began. There have been 8 ice ages in the last 2.4 BILLION years. Five major, three minor, and the last one ended (are you ready for this) about 70 years ago when we entered an interglacial period which is evidenced by a period of global warming, and it will continue until we enter a glacial period in about 1,500 years. That generally makes their eyes water and ears bleed. 
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2667 on: April 01, 2021, 02:19:09 pm »
That is the wrong thing to say. I tell them that the climate has been changing since the world began. There have been 8 ice ages in the last 2.4 BILLION years. Five major, three minor, and the last one ended (are you ready for this) about 70 years ago when we entered an interglacial period which is evidenced by a period of global warming, and it will continue until we enter a glacial period in about 1,500 years. That generally makes their eyes water and ears bleed.

Absolutely right @verga the climate on this planet has always been ever-changing and always will be. Not a damned thing we can do about it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2668 on: April 01, 2021, 02:21:43 pm »
You are, of course, correct @verga !
My objection is the notion that human beings can change the climate.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2669 on: April 01, 2021, 02:36:56 pm »
It does, because the policies to deal with the nonexistent problems are causing incredible destruction, not because there is any catastrophic change in the climate.

"Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen says climate change poses a “tremendous risk to our country’s stability”"

Someone wake me from this nightmare.  This bitch has the "joy stick"  to our entire economy. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2670 on: April 01, 2021, 03:04:45 pm »
That is the wrong thing to say. I tell them that the climate has been changing since the world began. There have been 8 ice ages in the last 2.4 BILLION years.

More like 24,000.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

BassWrangler

« Reply #2671 on: April 01, 2021, 03:46:25 pm »
"Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen says climate change poses a “tremendous risk to our country’s stability”"

Someone wake me from this nightmare.  This bitch has the "joy stick"  to our entire economy.

I find myself wishing the next ice age would start - just to shut these a-holes up.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #2672 on: April 03, 2021, 03:38:30 am »
Unless, that is, some damned fool manages to dope the upper atmosphere with reflective particulates, propelling us into another hard ice age.

I again pose the question, considering the periods of greatest human advancement occur during warmer cycles, did the interglacial launch the industrial revolution, rather than the other way around?

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2673 on: April 03, 2021, 04:00:09 am »
Unless, that is, some damned fool manages to dope the upper atmosphere with reflective particulates, propelling us into another hard ice age.

I again pose the question, considering the periods of greatest human advancement occur during warmer cycles, did the interglacial launch the industrial revolution, rather than the other way around?

Time frame. You mean Younger-Dryas or more recent? Or all of them?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2674 on: April 03, 2021, 04:01:33 am »
The greenies can esad.