Author Topic: READ: Article of impeachment against Trump  (Read 257 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
READ: Article of impeachment against Trump
« on: January 11, 2021, 05:06:02 pm »
READ: Article of impeachment against Trump
By The Hill staff - 01/11/21 11:44 AM EST

House Democrats on Monday released a revised article of impeachment against President Trump.

The proposed resolution was drafted in response to last Wednesday's Capitol riot. The article, formally introduced on Monday, is based on a draft released one day after the riot.

The resolution charges Trump with "inciting violence against the government of the United States" first by "repeatedly issu[ing] false statements" about the presidential election as well as by speaking to the mob before it breached the Capitol.

Democrats are prepared to vote on the resolution this week. If it passes, it will be the second time the House has voted to impeach Trump.

read at
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/533627-read-article-of-impeachment-against-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: READ: Article of impeachment against Trump
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2021, 05:08:20 pm »
Congress is soon setting  itself up as the Biggest Kangaroo Court in the History of Man.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2021, 05:16:51 pm »
Congress is soon setting  itself up as the Biggest Kangaroo Court in the History of Man.
Under Pelosi and Schumer the Congress is becoming more of a parody of itself every day. Completely unserious.

Republicans should be laughing at these stooges instead of hiding under their desks.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2021, 05:26:53 pm »
No hearings, no testimony, no oaths taken, no defense witnesses.

I wish I knew how to stop this abuse of our Constitution and elected President.  BTW, Where the hell is McCarthy?  Why isn't he marching through the hallowed halls of the temple congress????

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2021, 05:29:43 pm »
The Founders made one mistake.  They didn't give us an avenue to dissolve Congress.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2021, 05:33:25 pm »
Under Pelosi and Schumer the Congress is becoming more of a parody of itself every day. Completely unserious.

Republicans should be laughing at these stooges instead of hiding under their desks.

Right now the Republican Party in congress is pretty much devoid of any courage.  Self preservation is the key
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2021, 05:35:13 pm »

Pretty much going to be like the Animal House Trial.